Hey There. Surplus here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
200_s.gif

After viewing his first thread I've edited out the part of my post that said "welcome". :oops:

• Banned
After viewing his first thread I've edited out the part of my post that said "welcome". :oops:

Were you a little put off in the thread you mentioned by my cutting right to the chase? Also, did you leave a reply in it that wasn't an insult? I guess I will be finding out soon.

If you ever need any surplus opinion, I have it.
Yup, we already have our quota filled, you're surplus.......... We could sell you off to some third world country though, they need the old, worn out and useless. :thup:

"Surplus," maybe. But you can never have too much of a good thing. Also, when I was a kid, our family sometimes went to a government run place that gave out surplus food to the poor. One of the things they gave out, from what I hear, they don't tolerate around here. Spam.

Surplus huh? Well you sure as hell don't work for the government! ;)

Yup, we already have our quota filled, you're surplus.......... We could sell you off to some third world country though, they need the old, worn out and useless. :thup:

"Surplus," maybe. But you can never have too much of a good thing. Also, when I was a kid, our family sometimes went to a government run place that gave out surplus food to the poor. One of the things they gave out, from what I hear, they don't tolerate around here. Spam.

We prefer top cuts here, ya might want to try hawking your Spam somewhere else. :thup:

We prefer top cuts here, ya might want to try hawking your Spam somewhere else. :thup:

You will only get the best top quality cuts from me. But to that degree, this place is probably run by vegetarians. So no matter how good it is, they would probably call it spam.

You will only get the best top quality cuts from me. But to that degree, this place is probably run by vegetarians. So no matter how good it is, they would probably call it spam.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back