Hi guys, thought i would drop in and say hello

Its voluntary, The gov are encouraging people to be vaccinated. our borders are highly controlled so not may foreigners coming in, my brother has been stuck in Samoa for months unable to get back to NZ
He should claim that he is an illegal from South America instead and he would get in, be given cash, and flown to the area of his choice from I understand that Biden is now doing.

He should claim that he is an illegal from South America instead and he would get in, be given cash, and flown to the area of his choice from I understand that Biden is now doing.
BigT, its an absolute crock of shit, The left are destroying this planet, Don't worry about global warming

Im from Auckland New Zealand. Im the much cherished member of a couple of other boards, A couple of posters will recognize my handle , Cheers guys, thank you accepting me into the club, I can guaranty I will not disappoint , Scouts honor lol .
I would love to visit NZ, it looks so wild in places. But I have seen some of the wild places in America, so that’s something. Welcome.

I would love to visit NZ, it looks so wild in places. But I have seen some of the wild places in America, so that’s something. Welcome.
There some pretty wild places in NZ especially along its west coast we the moisture laden winds blast it straight off the Tasman sea

Forum List

Back