Hi from old new member

The

Rookie
Dec 29, 2010
hi all. I'm new here. Just curious why do you have restrictions on PM sending and links?

Welcome to USMB, The. Hope you enjoy the boards. You can give reputation to people now. You can post pictures after 15 or 20 posts. You can send pms after about 50 posts, from what I've heard.

The moderators like people to be sure they like it here first. It's a rationale that helps the board grow for some reason. Hope you love the boards. It's a great group. If you like politics, there's good folks on both sides, and we are blessed with numerous people who post from other shores, too.

And one of the cutest guys around here just flirted with you, I think. :)

I always thought the PM rule was to cut down on people who join to spam advertisements. I could be wrong.

Anyways, welcome. I hope you stick around.

hi all. I'm new here. Just curious why do you have restrictions on PM sending and links?

It's to prove your not a spam bot.

welcome.jpg

back-banner.jpg

imports-unlimited-simply-welcome-entry-mat-coir-18x30--in-burgundy-natural~p~4425v_01~1500.jpg

Hope you enjoy posting here.

The reason for restricting PM's is to keep people that have no real interest in being members here from using it to contact members for whatever reason.
It takes effort to post 50 posts, those who have no interest in posting here, don't want to bother posting that much.

It was my pet
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nx2FkdtkYHc]Parrot - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back