Hi from Another Noob

Hi. I just signed up. I heard about this message board from a friend. I look forward to reading, posting, and having informative, civil dialog here with people of all kinds of political persuasions. My philosophy is "Listen. I might learn something."

Hi and.............

th

Welcome to USMB.

I hope you've had all of your shots.

Ignore them all! I'm the only sane person here.. help me with my cause!!!! :) :)

Hi. I just signed up. I heard about this message board from a friend. I look forward to reading, posting, and having informative, civil dialog here with people of all kinds of political persuasions. My philosophy is "Listen. I might learn something."

:rofl::lmao::lol::lmao::rofl:

yea, your "friend" lied to you.

let me know who it is and I'll go be 'civil' with him ;D

eh..................

eh..................
So, it was you?

eh..................
So, it was you?
No, I haven't been civil yet.

p-trans-welcome_zpsedwxmtd8.gif

Hi Hi
I'm nice. See my flower avatar? I am that nice. I am.

Forum List

Back