Hi from Another Noob

blunthead

VIP Member
Jul 13, 2015
Hi. I just signed up. I heard about this message board from a friend. I look forward to reading, posting, and having informative, civil dialog here with people of all kinds of political persuasions. My philosophy is "Listen. I might learn something."

Civil will imply "Clean Debate Zones", but welcome to the nut house.

We look forward to many stimulating and interesting conversations with you, just don't lurk. Add your opinion in, every one is entitled to speak.

Hi. I just signed up. I heard about this message board from a friend. I look forward to reading, posting, and having informative, civil dialog here with people of all kinds of political persuasions. My philosophy is "Listen. I might learn something."
Welcome aboard. I'm glad you joined us. Come in, get your feet wet, have fun, and enjoy your time here.

Welcome aboard. I'm glad you joined us. Come in, get your feet wet, have fun, and enjoy your time here.
Thanx, Sonny. I'll be reading posts and responding. I promise to be play nice. :beer:

Civil will imply "Clean Debate Zones", but welcome to the nut house.

We look forward to many stimulating and interesting conversations with you, just don't lurk. Add your opinion in, every one is entitled to speak.
Hi, DrDoom. I'm not a lurker. Maybe I'd get in less trouble if I were.

Civil? :lmao: You have a lot to learn and toughen up. This is WAR! :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanx, Sonny. I'll be reading posts and responding. I promise to be play nice. :beer:
No problem my friend. Just have fun, engage in different conversations, and test the waters. We talk about many different things here. Always speak your mind and take a stand on what you believe in. There're almost 7 billion people on this Earth, and at least that many different views and opinions. Your voice and your opinion is just as important as anyone else's. Walk around, kick the tires, and have fun. Again, welcome aboard, glad to have you.

Welcome.
Don't forget to stop by the USMB thrift store for the clinically insane and pick up your own personal protective gear.

KMU90025000_G.jpg

2141829_straight-jacket.jpg

They're on sale right now!

For just the small price of $99.99 more you can get premium protection!

full%20body%20condom.jpg

Just PM me your credit card or banking information and we'll take care of the rest!! :thup:

Welcome bluntly! KAH :)
Hi. Thanx!

I'm gonna be as nice as I can. :)

No problem my friend. Just have fun, engage in different conversations, and test the waters. We talk about many different things here. Always speak your mind and take a stand on what you believe in. There're almost 7 billion people on this Earth, and at least that many different views and opinions. Your voice and your opinion is just as important as anyone else's. Walk around, kick the tires, and have fun. Again, welcome aboard, glad to have you.
Thanx!
Welcome.
Don't forget to stop by the USMB thrift store for the clinically insane and pick up your own personal protective gear.

KMU90025000_G.jpg

full%20body%20condom.jpg

Just PM me your credit card or banking information and we'll take care of the rest!! :thup:
No.

Welcome bluntly! KAH :)
Hi. Thanx!

I'm gonna be as nice as I can. :)

Thanx!
Welcome.

KMU90025000_G.jpg

full%20body%20condom.jpg

No.
Oh a tough sell eh? :lol:

Forum List

Back