Hey righties - NOW is the time to reform voter ID requirements.

there should be an option of either an ID or a Thumb Print that allows everyone their right to vote irregardless an extraneous requirement.

No ID,, not now not ever. If it amounted to voter suppression in 2012 then so be it, it will always be voter suppression,

then what problem would it solve?

There IS NO FRAUD TO STOP

why do you want tax payer dollars thrown in the trash?

you fucking moron, I said NO to the ID, we don't need us no fucking ID.

I worked the polls again this time & all but one voter had an ID. His name was not on the voter rolls. I told him I could let him vote provisional ballot. I told him I would accept a utility bill with his name on it or anything to prove he lived in the precinct area so I would know which ballot to hand him or which polling place to send him to. It's not cool to vote in a huge tax increase in an area that you don't live in. He was talking kind of fast & acting strange. The democrat judge was looking him over & he left.

I did have about a dozen voters come through my polling place who said they registered to vote but I could find no record of it in the system. This is either ACORN or their own tactics now being used against them. I let them vote provisional ballot. Two of these voters brought in their stub receipt from their registration card. I put them into the provisional ballot envelope along with their ballot. Someone is going to get busted. I also had them fill out new registration forms & sent them in as well.

I hope someone goes to jail for this.

Last edited:
Put their faces and signatures on their EBT cards. Now thats got to be an idea that anal fornicators like Pelosi, Wasserrman Schulz, Reid, Schumer, and Markey can wrap their lips around.

some of the laws didnt even give 6 months.

Obama is likely going to fix much of this and hopefully appoint an entity to oversee elections nationally.

Make it so republicans cant gerrymander the voting districts to get republicans elected.

The real intent of the voters will be how they will be drawn in the future.

That means the current republican party is dead.

They will have to leave the racism behind and become the proud party they once were

Please restart your valium drip...THANKS!!!

Forum List

Back