Hey righties - NOW is the time to reform voter ID requirements.

OohPooPahDoo

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
N'Awlins Mid-City
Hey righties - NOW is the appropriate time to reform voter ID requirements. If you wanna do it, do it with plenty of time before the next election, not 6 months before hand.

some of the laws didnt even give 6 months.

Obama is likely going to fix much of this and hopefully appoint an entity to oversee elections nationally.

Make it so republicans cant gerrymander the voting districts to get republicans elected.

The real intent of the voters will be how they will be drawn in the future.

That means the current republican party is dead.

They will have to leave the racism behind and become the proud party they once were

Hey righties - NOW is the appropriate time to reform voter ID requirements. If you wanna do it, do it with plenty of time before the next election, not 6 months before hand.

so if it didn't need fixing last month why do you want to do it now? No fraud remember? Ha

I still dont think we need them.

no fraud no need to spend the tax payer dollars

I have decided it is best to let the latinos in in unfettered numbers to displace the black folk who begged em to come and brown up America. I can't wait. the quicker we get to the bottom the better. let's go.

and besides, it's isn't our problem, you're in charge. get her done if you want her done. don't beg Republicans to "fix it."
"

I have decided it is best to let the latinos in in unfettered numbers to displace the black folk who begged em to come and brown up America. I can't wait. the quicker we get to the bottom the better. let's go.

willow black and brown people are just as American as you are.

why you hating on your fellow Americans?

willow black and brown people are just as American as you are.

why you hating on your fellow Americans?

you've been hating on white people take a dose of your own medicine.

It should be continually pushed until it is passed... Many of us have been calling for voter ID laws for a number of years

To what purpose?

there is no voter fraud to stop

Its a waste of tax payer dollars

There has been voter fraud caught.. and with actual ways to check and enforce, more may be caught and/or more may be thwarted... 1 fraudulent vote or 1 fraudulent registration makes the voting process a mockery

Am I one complaining a 'stolen' election?? No... But we do have election law and REQUIREMENTS to vote.. To ensure requirements are met is just and right. We do it ALL THE TIME in other aspects of day to day life.

It should be continually pushed until it is passed... Many of us have been calling for voter ID laws for a number of years
...At least, since 2008.

:rolleyes:

Actually, troll, since 1996 when I opened my eyes and saw the process first hand, more than just walking up and blindly voting as I did in 88 and 92... It was strange to see people just walking up in the small town I was living in at the time, only giving a name, and casting a ballot.. And since I had just recently bought a house and nobody even knew who I was in this small town, I thought it strange that they just took my word that I lived there and had the right to vote there...

some of the laws didnt even give 6 months.

Obama is likely going to fix much of this and hopefully appoint an entity to oversee elections nationally.

Make it so republicans cant gerrymander the voting districts to get republicans elected.

The real intent of the voters will be how they will be drawn in the future.

That means the current republican party is dead.

They will have to leave the racism behind and become the proud party they once were

You know what you are proposing is unconstitutional, right?

Creating districts is a state duty.

Also Democrats play with congressional voting districts just as much as republicans do.

They try well before every election and fools like you fight it until the end.

As long as it gets done! I am AOK with it!

It's insanity that we don't check IDs are the polls even Uganda, Kazakhastan do this!

there should be an option of either an ID or a Thumb Print that allows everyone their right to vote irregardless an extraneous requirement.

there should be an option of either an ID or a Thumb Print that allows everyone their right to vote irregardless an extraneous requirement.

No ID,, not now not ever. If it amounted to voter suppression in 2012 then so be it, it will always be voter suppression,

No ID,, not now not ever. If it amounted to voter suppression in 2012 then so be it, it will always be voter suppression,

then what problem would it solve?

There IS NO FRAUD TO STOP

why do you want tax payer dollars thrown in the trash?

Forum List

Back