Hey, Pundits, Take a Vacation Already

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
Who the hell are these talking heads and so-called political experts that babble on and on about what the American people will or won't do? They apparently make an above average income out of doing so. What have they built lately? How many hours have they spent on their feet trying to bring home enough to feed and clothe their families?

So, as far as the headline goes, I totally agree!

1. Worried (or thrilled) that Democrats are losing a chance to define Donald Trump early because Bernie Sanders is still running against Hillary Clinton? As John Sides says at the Monkey Cage, there’s very little evidence that early attack ads did anything against Mitt Romney in 2012.

2. Dan Drezner on why pundits should take a vacation this month.

3. Julia Azari and William Adler at FiveThirtyEight on the veepstakes.

4. Sean Trende makes the case that Trump has a chance of winning.

5. We’re getting a little backlash against the “Trump has a chance” crowd, however. Paul Krugman notes that the angry-electorate theory doesn’t seem to hold up.

6. Matt Yglesias is good on the myth of Teflon Trump (something I’ve been tweeting about a bunch lately).

7. And I really agree with Greg Sargent: There’s no reason to believe Trump is magic.

From Hey, Pundits, Take a Vacation Already (for all those Libtards too ignorant to do anything but as for links)

Forum List

Back