Hey MSNBC.........

YoursTruly

Platinum Member
Dec 21, 2019
White people are not the devil or demons. We're not wearing hoods over our heads or hanging black people. We're not collectively racist.
MSNBC is turning into the "hate whitey" network.
I wonder how long it'll take the white liberals to realize that 90% of the racism that MSNBC spews towards whites, that they're talking about ALL whites. Not just the right leaning ones.
What we are is 60% of the US population. The LARGEST donating group. The largest voting group. The largest income group. The largest working class and upper class group. The largest tax paying group. And according to MSNBC, we should be the most discriminated against group, just because we're white.
So every time one of your "anchors" dis's white folks, it pisses me off because I know some decent white folks who lean left, who don't deserve your disrespect for the white race. Nor to those on the right, who are white.

Last edited:
Got any specific things they say about white people or call them devils or demons?

Last edited:
White people are not the devil or demons. We're not wearing hoods over our heads or hanging black people. We're not collectively racist.
I wonder how long it'll take the white liberals to realize that 90% of the racism that MSNBC spews towards whites, that they're talking about ALL whites. Not just the right leaning ones.
What we are is 60% of the US population. The LARGEST donating group. The largest voting group. The largest income group. The largest working class and upper class group. The largest tax paying group. And according to MSNBC, we should be the most discriminated against group, just because we're white.
So every time one of your "anchors" dis's white folks, it pisses me off because I know some decent white folks who lean left, who don't deserve your disrespect for the white race. Nor to those on the right, who are white.
You know, I was going to respond to this but it's just another "privilege" rant. I'm wondering why you believe this is? I've heard Joy Reid and Al Sharpton discuss racism as it relates to whites and racism..but I expect this.

Then I went on MSNBC's site and saw this. :)

Why do you feel included in media criticism of white supremacists or institutional racism?

It's Sunday on that channel.

Forum List

Back