Hey Mr. Miller...

hazlnut

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2012
Chicago
You dumb horses ass.

Really smart people don't go around telling you how smart they are.

Truly Successful people don't brag about their success.

And only small penis men mention their big button.

Your daddy Trump is a big phony, insecure, little man-child...like you.

Me thinks the lady doth protest too much...

There are some people who will sell their souls to whom ever just to remain relevant.....Miller and Huckabee are among the worst. I just hope they find some measures of decency when this is all over....Trump has a zillion dollars to buffer his scorn, what will you idiots do when this moron goes back to the private sector?

Don't focus on the stupid shit. Focus on the important stuff that affects Americans and the nation.

Don't focus on the stupid shit. Focus on the important stuff that affects Americans and the nation.
I personally find Trump intertaining......I could care less about the clown or his policies....My focus this year is getting the GOP OUT!!

You dumb horses ass.

Poor triggered regressive, you dear leaders favorite pronouns were "I" & "me", so much so people counted them in his speeches.

‘I,’ ‘Me’—Obama Uses First-Person Pronoun 117 Times in 1 Speech

‘I,’ ‘Me’—Obama Uses First-Person Pronoun 117 Times in 1 Speech

You dumb horses ass.

Speaking of protesting too much... see above...

I personally find Trump intertaining......I could care less about the clown or his policies....My focus this year is getting the GOP OUT!!
You are wasting your time and efforts. The two parties make sure to keep each other alive and work together to prevent the rise of third parties.

You had better worry about the policies, what do you think got him elected besides clueless persons like yourself running their mouths?

Forum List

Back