Hey Man.. It's Cool

Sheez.. just like a Democrat..

I do all the work and you sit there on your duff..

You'll probably want to tax me too...:lol:

I want you to get a tax cut since you dont make enough to be in the top 2%. All I asked was why vote republican and you're giving me a bunch of fluff...:confused: jeez

Just like a Democrat... confused

Democrats & Tax cuts....mmm....sorry, that doesn't compute...:eusa_eh:

Tax and overspend.. now that computes...

In the six years Republicans held a majority, why didn't they fix the Alternative Minimum Tax? The last real attempt to do it came late in December 2007, and Republicans managed to squash a vote on it. Republicans insisted that they would only allow the AMT tax cut to come to the floor if they were allowed to offer up amendments for four additional tax cuts at the same time. At that late date, this was obvious political posturing: none of the amendments would have passed, but they would have been good campaign fodder for 2008.

Bottom line from the GOP: no campaign fodder, no AMT fix. Because campaign fodder is more important than actually helping out middle class taxpayers who might get hit with higher tax bills.

Wait, I just said I want you to have a tax cut and your response is...."no you dont"

ummm...what?

I want a tax cut too, but we won't ever get one from the Democrats.
I'm still waiting for that middle class tax cut Bill Clinton promised us.

yeah things were so bad during the Clinton years /s

I'd put my money on someone that says they want tax cuts for the middle class over someone that never says anything about the middle class at all.

Sweetheart, a "middle class tax cut" is a fraud.

If you raise taxes on the "rich" you have raised taxes on the middle class.

How you say? Because the money for jobs has to come from somehwere. If you take that money away from the "rich" to create jobs, guess where the jobs go?

You think the "rich" just eat it and pay those higher taxes. NO! WE PAY THOSE TAXES IN EITHER LOST JOBS, LOST WAGES, HIGHER PRICES, OR ALL THREE.

So, a "middle class tax cut" is really a middle class tax HIKE. Now those in power know that. They are counting on all of us to be too stupid to figure it out, while they take more control of the economy.

If the tax cut isn't across the board, it isn't a tax cut at all. ;)

I'd put my money on someone that says they want tax cuts for the middle class over someone that never says anything about the middle class at all.

How you say? Because the money for jobs has to come from somehwere. If you take that money away from the "rich" to create jobs, guess where the jobs go?

You think the "rich" just eat it and pay those higher taxes. NO! WE PAY THOSE TAXES IN EITHER LOST JOBS, LOST WAGES, HIGHER PRICES, OR ALL THREE.

So, a "middle class tax cut" is really a middle class tax HIKE. Now those in power know that. They are counting on all of us to be too stupid to figure it out, while they take more control of the economy.

Your common sense is beyond democrat understanding. Just sayin

I want you to get a tax cut since you dont make enough to be in the top 2%. All I asked was why vote republican and you're giving me a bunch of fluff...:confused: jeez

In the six years Republicans held a majority, why didn't they fix the Alternative Minimum Tax? The last real attempt to do it came late in December 2007, and Republicans managed to squash a vote on it. Republicans insisted that they would only allow the AMT tax cut to come to the floor if they were allowed to offer up amendments for four additional tax cuts at the same time. At that late date, this was obvious political posturing: none of the amendments would have passed, but they would have been good campaign fodder for 2008.

Bottom line from the GOP: no campaign fodder, no AMT fix. Because campaign fodder is more important than actually helping out middle class taxpayers who might get hit with higher tax bills.

So because Republicans didn't give you a AMT tax, you are just going to cross your arms like a three year old, while Democrats give you a VAT tax.
:eusa_snooty:

Oh that's smart! :blahblah:

Why should Americans be upset with the Democrats?

9.6 unemployment.. that's nothing, the real numbers are much worse

Explosion in earmarks...it's only money

Bribes to Congress members for legislation most Americans don't want...Hey, no problem, that's the way it's done

Government waste and abuse...Yah, so

Explosion of the national debt...we blame Bush, don't stop us, we can't help ourselves

Iran getting nukes...hey we're kissing their ass, trust us, it's working

Ethics investigations...sure, we're getting there, (wink,wink)

Government transparency...what, you took that seriously..

Lets be reasonable here.. Democrats are doing the best job they can...:eusa_angel:

clap.gif

On it with Harmonism...

:)

peace...

Bribes to Congress members for legislation most Americans don't want...Hey, no problem, that's the way it's done

Explosion of the national debt...we blame Bush, don't stop us, we can't help ourselves

Lets be reasonable here.. Democrats are doing the best job they can...:eusa_angel:

Hope and change baby, hope and change.

Hope and change via LIES. But what else is new for these people? Answer? Nothing.

Thats a nice well rehearsed theory but it's not true. If it were true, the Bush tax cuts are in place RIGHT NOW! Where are all these jobs the rich are creating with those Cuts?

Go 'head...blame it on something else. I want middle class tax cuts, period. No amount of psycho babble or dressed up "trickle down economics" is going to make me advocate for tax cuts that wont help me or my family.

Thats a nice well rehearsed theory but it's not true. If it were true, the Bush tax cuts are in place RIGHT NOW! Where are all these jobs the rich are creating with those Cuts?

Go 'head...blame it on something else. I want middle class tax cuts, period. No amount of psycho babble or dressed up "trickle down economics" is going to make me advocate for tax cuts that wont help me or my family.

Psycho Babble....you're not that chubby Guy from MSNBC are you?

Ahhh...Psycobabble...Closed MIND? This is fer yew...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7RbZNT5A2A]YouTube - The Alan Parsons Project - Psychobabble[/ame]

lumpy1, your shenanigans have gone too far. i have to unfriend you.

That's a shame but I suppose if you really think I've gone too far...:eusa_eh:

You have no choice..

That's a shame but I suppose if you really think I've gone too far...:eusa_eh:

You have no choice..

:lol:

nope....but that doesnt change the fact that those tax cuts are in place RIGHT NOW! Where are all the jobs that tax cuts create? :lol: Amazing how you STILL believe that bullshit and at the same time KNOW that the tax cuts you want are in place....One of those things have to be bullshit

nope....but that doesnt change the fact that those tax cuts are in place RIGHT NOW! Where are all the jobs that tax cuts create? :lol: Amazing how you STILL believe that bullshit and at the same time KNOW that the tax cuts you want are in place....One of those things have to be bullshit

*WE* Won't know how much they would have created since the Democrats spent it all...and then some.

Try again.

That is true of Both parties my dear.

*WE* Won't know how much they would have created since the Democrats spent it all...and then some.

Try again.

So tax cuts dont create jobs then. Thanks for making my point and destroying your "rich tax cuts create jobs" bullshit.

That is true of Both parties my dear.

The answer is abundantly clear. Get RID of the tax code. Go back to taxing commerce as it used to be before the 16th Amendment.

The present code is punitive and targets groups of Americans instead of everyone, evenly across the board.

And by abolishing the abortion that is the present Tax Code? We get RID of those using it for class warfare.

Simple. Make Government live within it's means would be a bonus. [As the rest of us have to do]. The tax code ceases to be a weapon of politicians for election, manipulation, and power.

Your common sense is beyond democrat understanding. Just sayin

Yeah, I know. It try to type S L O W L Y sometimes so they can catch up. ;)

Forum List

Back