Hey Liberals, Take Care Of Your Children

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by Tank, Jan 1, 2018.

1. Checkerboard Strangler

Checkerboard Strangler BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +366
    You're a sick little twit, aren't you?

2. Lucy Hamilton

Lucy Hamilton Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +45,730
    Well 99% of Leftists would prefer that children are just murdered in the womb.

3. Lucy Hamilton

Lucy Hamilton Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +45,730
    The OP is not about Conservatives though.

For people on Welfare seventeen children is ridiculous, as most of them on Welfare have no intention of getting a job after two children they should be automatically sterilised regardless of if they are Black or White or whatever.

4. Tank

Tank BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,336
    This family is normal for the black culture

5. Moonglow

Moonglow Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +51,754
    Eugenics the only way to go for those that eat..

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Checkerboard Strangler

Checkerboard Strangler BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +366
    Only in your own twisted little Klan-sucking mind.

7. CleanJean

CleanJean Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +308
    Any women who has that many fatherless children should fixed like a stray dog.

Yet, to her it's our fault that she can't pay for her bastardized children.

8. EverCurious

EverCurious Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,238
    I think the woman needs some serious counseling; I can't help but thinking she's got a few screws loose to keep having kids, maybe she's having kids to fill some hole in her life?

I am curious, is there such a thing as getting jail time in a case like this? Something along the lines of willful child negligence/abuse? I mean at some point I'd think the law would recognize that she's /intentionally/ and /willfully/ subjecting a large number of innocent children to her abject poverty, not able to feed them or provide them a home or medical care. It might be a bit of an "odd" comparison for you lower 48ers, but we take dogs and cats away and put the parents in jail for this kind of thing...

I'm in Alaska, where dogs are treated as children - they're even ensured visitation with both "mom" and "dad" by the divorce courts up here. Dog abuse/neglect is /heavily/ frowned upon by us. It's a class C felony; 5 year sentence and a $50k fine, plus they lose all their 'parental' pet rights. You'd think that in the interest of these poor kid's welfare and future, in such an extreme case as this, that there'd be some similar felony to put this woman in a cage and keep her legs closed; certainly I think these kids need out of that situation.

I would hope that they {CPS or whatever) take the time to find a family who'd take in all the kids and keep them together; no doubt these kids are super reliant and emotionally attached to each other because they've likely got nothing else in their lives thanks to this "mother". On the plus side I know first-hand that folks like that do actually exist; my exe-brother-in-law has 14 kids with intentions to have more o_O (He makes 6 figures so aside from my personal reservations about the /constant/ fight for attention between the kidos, they're all well cared for, if not a bit spoiled rotten with their latest iPhones and shit - they literally wipe out the local shops whenever Apple puts out a new model, they take three to four vehicles so they can snag practically the entire launch stock for Anchorage. Quite possibly the most ridiculous "family tradition" I've 'seen' in my life...)

[EDIT - actually I think there's five who can drive other kidos around atm, the middle twins are 18 now, so would have been 17 last model release. The eldest twins are in their mid to late 20s as I recall, but they were still living in the *cough* house *cough* while going to school. I haven't talked to Danny since probably 2008/2009; my ex and I divorced in 2000 so I haven't been going to family holidays to chit-chat with them.]

Last edited: Jan 4, 2018