Hey Liberals, Take Care Of Your Children

• Banned
I can't believe a white liberal won't take this family in

You would be amazed at the black and Hispanic people who believe they should not have to pay anything for housing or utilities. The rich should pay. The rich cheated them and should pay all living expenses.

• Banned
You would be amazed at the black and Hispanic people who believe they should not have to pay anything for housing or utilities. The rich should pay. The rich cheated them and should pay all living expenses.
Rich = Whites

Another day in the Right Wing echo chamber, where fanatical whack jobs reassure each other that their confirmation bias is both right and just, and that liberals all support the ridiculous outlier stories of "welfare queens" that they dig up.

• Banned
Another day in the Right Wing echo chamber, where fanatical whack jobs reassure each other that their confirmation bias is both right and just, and that liberals all support the ridiculous outlier stories of "welfare queens" that they dig up.
This is the way the majority of the negros live

Yeah sure, Lester Maddox for President.
Fuck off.

It sounds like, from her own admission, that CPS needs to save her kids...

Yeah I am not surprised. She's definitely Jerry Springer material, but it takes a special kind of ignorance to see something like that and yet ignore the many white counterparts who squeezed out an equivalent number of crumb snatchers and who live in comparable self induced squalor.
This is universal and rational people know it is.
I'm outta here, this thread is lowering my IQ.

It sounds like, from her own admission, that CPS needs to save her kids...

Yeah I am not surprised. She's definitely Jerry Springer material, but it takes a special kind of ignorance to see something like that and yet ignore the many white counterparts who squeezed out an equivalent number of crumb snatchers and who live in comparable self induced squalor.
This is universal and rational people know it is.
I'm outta here, this thread is lowering my IQ.
Do you think this thread is...racist?

LOL you morons on the "new" left are such a joke. Everyone who doesn't agree with you is a racist, Russian, Nazi, or a KKK. ~snorts~

We seriously need to start a go fund me to buy these idiots plane tickets and citizenship in whatever other nation they want to live in since they think America is so horrible.

I don't think liberals are doing a good job

That woman should have been sterilised after child number four, people have no right having children they cannot support, Welfare parasites should be eliminated, most are lazy and fat and have no intention of ever having a job, they should be treated as Social Lepers.

So you support Welfare Queens having as many children as possible that they cannot pay for and expect other people to pay for via their taxes? Not that shocking you are a typical Leftist.

No kidding.

USMB has now become the home to Russian paid troll armies, Klansmen, Nazis and alt-Right Pepe the Frog rejects from 4chan, what could possibly go wrong?

You only joined on November 12 so how do you know what this forum is about? We have many SJWs, Commies, near Commies and several Antifa cheerleaders, of course you would not have a problem with those?

Stop with being stupid, you racist POS!

"The rich cheated them and should pay all living expenses."

It's because of Muh Slave Trade that ended more than 200 years ago :rolleyes-41:

No kidding.

USMB has now become the home to Russian paid troll armies, Klansmen, Nazis and alt-Right Pepe the Frog rejects from 4chan, what could possibly go wrong?

You only joined on November 12 so how do you know what this forum is about? We have many SJWs, Commies, near Commies and several Antifa cheerleaders, of course you would not have a problem with those?

You're going to tell ME how I think now?

We have many SJWs, Commies, near Commies and several Antifa cheerleaders

Ahhh but no regular normal thinking LIBERALS, right?
Oh WAIT....I should have known...
ALL
liberals are SJWs, Commies, near Commies or Antifa cheerleaders, right?

So you support Welfare Queens having as many children as possible that they cannot pay for and expect other people to pay for via their taxes? Not that shocking you are a typical Leftist.

Another post telling ME how I THINK. You're on a roll.

Forum List

Back