Hey Ladies...

motivate10-1.jpg

I'm sorry I didn't go with this one instead. Some may have experienced physical abuse, but this sets a whole new precedent.

My sincerest apologies for my earlier actions.

My ex husband used to deliver huge loads of liquor all over Northern Ontario, while another driver's run was primarily through out Southern Ontario. Anyway, the S. Ont guy was married and not only did his wife accompany him on his many runs, she was nice enough to follow behind him in her car, and unload most of it for him, at each stop. We're talking over a 1000 cases during the Christmas season. Sometimes he'd let her come in the bar across the street from the terminal on a rare payday Friday, but you couldn't say a word to her - two reasons 1. he wouldn't let anyone talk to her and 2. she didn't speak a lot of English, she was Inuit.

This is for you Radio:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wT7zM8XgXQ]YouTube - Women Drivers Compilation ([/ame]

:lol:

How many men does it take to screw in a light bulb?
One-He just holds it up there and waits for the world to revolve around him.

How many men does it take to screw in a light bulb?
Three. One to screw in the bulb, and two to listen to him brag about the screwing part.

you evil bitch !

Perhaps so , but she is pretty much correct on that.

I just had an argument with a girl I know. She was saying how it's unfair that if a guy fucks a different girl every week, he's a legend, but if a girl fucks just two guys in a year, she's a slut. So in response I told her that if a key opens lots of locks, then it's a master key. But if a lock is opened by lots of keys, then it's a shitty lock. That shut her up.

:lol:

LOL, money is the biggest aphrodesiac (sp?) for women.
I heard it was power, but what do I know? ;)

In this country, you gotta make the money first. Then when you get the money, you get the power. Then when you get the power, then you get the women.
Money without power is nothing compared to power (money or not), of the aphrodisiac nature, that is. But, a smooooooove ladies' man like you would know better, no doubt.

Forum List

Back