Hey Guys, We Got One!

Ahhhh, but there's the rub. They didn't. They used a bunch of nails to ensure that the wind didn't blow the signs over. The wind can be quite treacherous don't you know. Then some dumb fuck, no doubt related to you, decided to break multiple laws and go offroading over the sign. The fact that he destroyed at least one tire on a safety device designed to prevent the sign from blowing onto the road is merely a happy coincidence.

Maybe your dumb fuck relative will think twice before he decides to break multiple laws while attempting to deny the civil Rights of someone who's opinion he doesn't like.

Right. They had a nail trap to "Keep the sign from blowing over"

And you have the nerve to talk about Hillary's lack of honesty.

If someone had gotten killed or injured as a result,that homeowner would have lost everything he owned. Sorry, dude, that's the law. If you create an unsafe condition and someone is injured, even someone doing something he shouldn't be doing, you are liable.
Your halo is melting.

Isn't it wonderful?

Go fund me will get you a new set of tires.

If you are lucky maybe some spinner rims.

Your selective outrage is showing.

Guy, I live in a country where half of you are soo fucking stupid you are going to vote for a Nazi.

But setting booby traps that can kill people is still against the law.
You fucking ignorant moron.

I'm not voting for Trump.

Damn you are lost.

Put up your own damn sign in your own yard! How stupid are you? You don't violate others rights to express yours.

Seriously are you a Republican plant? I can't believe you are actually that dumb.

Guy, getting a sign torn down is not a "violation" of rights.

A violation of rights is getting rounded up in the middle of the night and sent to a country you haven't lived in since childhood.

You know, what your boy Trumpenfuhrer wants to do.

Political pranks are not violation of rights.
Wrong on both counts.

Hey Joe, I think you've put in some great effort here. An entire thread of you turning perpetrators into victims. Great to watch. Of course, we all know that if those had been HILLARY signs you'd be yukking it up big time.Love it.
I'd have the same position. We have clear laws that you don't create booby traps that can injure people.
Hey, it gets even funnier.

I WAS going to joke that at least you hadn't brought race into it -- but knowing you, I knew to check, and sure as shit, you DID in post 66.

You don't have a decent or honest bone in your body, and you've been quite a hoot in this thread.

Last edited:
The fellow in the car had it coming. I hope it got both tires on that side. No excuse for damaging someone else's property, or abridging their right to free speech and political expression.
I thought for sure that guy was you. No?

NO, I'd have parked my car, and painted big red swastikas on the Trump signs. Just so no one misses the point.

Hey, it gets even funnier.

I WAS going to joke that at least you hadn't brought race into it -- but knowing you, I knew to check, and sure as shit, you DID in post 66.

You don't have a decent or honest bone in your body, and you've been quite a hoot in this thread.

Was post 66 too much truth for you, Mr. Pretend Hispanic?

Hey, let's compare how they treated White People who brought guns to Oregon...

vs.

How they are treating Native Americans who are protesting that pipeline.

The fellow in the car had it coming. I hope it got both tires on that side. No excuse for damaging someone else's property, or abridging their right to free speech and political expression.
I thought for sure that guy was you. No?

NO, I'd have parked my car, and painted big red swastikas on the Trump signs. Just so no one misses the point.
Joe...everyone here KNOWS you are a NAZI!!!

upload_2016-10-30_5-44-53-png.95881

Put up your own damn sign in your own yard! How stupid are you? You don't violate others rights to express yours.

Seriously are you a Republican plant? I can't believe you are actually that dumb.

Guy, getting a sign torn down is not a "violation" of rights.

A violation of rights is getting rounded up in the middle of the night and sent to a country you haven't lived in since childhood.

You know, what your boy Trumpenfuhrer wants to do.

Political pranks are not violation of rights.

Since you lost your original argument you now move the goal posts. Put up your "l have my head stuck up Hillary's ass" and hope you can film someone running it over.

Forum List

Back