Hey Gang...

FFARL

Apr 22, 2013
I thought this was as good a time as any. I work with C.K., and I'm here to help with the new format if you need, or maybe just listen to your complaints. ;). I've been lurking around for a while, but frankly you people scare me. ;)

Anyway, it sounds like most things are being addressed as they come up, but let me know if I can help. Keep in mind, functionality will improve greatly over the next 48 hours or so as we hear your input and tweak things.

Thanks!
Aaron

I thought this was as good a time as any. I work with C.K., and I'm here to help with the new format if you need, or maybe just listen to your complaints. ;). I've been lurking around for a while, but frankly you people scare me. ;)

Anyway, it sounds like most things are being addressed as they come up, but let me know if I can help. Keep in mind, functionality will improve greatly over the next 48 hours or so as we hear your input and tweak things.

Thanks!
Aaron

Why are you scared? Why, I have not even bitten yet!!!

rofl...

Welcome to USMB, oh, Kemosabi!

Thanks! I've heard the stories about you guys from C.K. I know what you're capable of!

How about bringing back our old control panel, made looking for topics you were interested in easier to address. Used to be much easier C&Ping a picture to the reply, now have to have the url, and click the image button, all makes things a little more difficult

Thank you for caring about the future, I hope this is a tribal signature to the arm Betty or Bart we glad to meet you also Aaron south shore 79th peace take this as a world power talent and the new millennium coming soon I hope you get served if you've been out here with me. Anyone who used my friend their escape and refuge who did this new great company. Count on me as you're first immediate African son or relative and look forward to changes to my identity to stay on forward to the first millennium and the last we will ever need don't be bossy, you and your friends you'll keep a generation superstar and a cool measured ruler, king of kings lord of lords Larry Percy Hoover.

Jamel Benton

Counting on the real jehovah organization neighborhood which has to eventually be Africa equality means has a sacrifice to offer help us, give us accounts of what

I want the name jamel Anthony Benton to walk even the temple sanctuary documentated history, to exist and to not be a rumor but larry Percy hoover. I want the Supreme Court with great luminary police to expel old and ancient times evil spirits to mix a perfect sinful drink to jehovah new plan and hopes to be excepted by all people and life in Africa someday and out here through Israel community our chieftain city we have to respect a man. With disciples and sons, they won't be as skillful as me in Africa and the only continent I like is Syria. I want more Israelite sons male slaves and paid, with female for me and them how they want and tribute to 1944 those people will never be forgotten. The century they gave me was 19th and the next twelve hundred years great britan won't matter the past time true faces does matter all their kids and dead ones live on and please bring our loved one larry Bernard hoover out this country and father those Palestinians to be Israelites and watch out for a new Jerusalems. Jews are the future to our African millitary base, their was a time when I couldn't really count on anybody but myself and I lost the crown of life to a mother or father invention I am jamel Anthony Benton, I expect to live these next 1200 years because of the gift you made for me I hope you have superiority for the radioshack deal and this is my whole person. I am destined to be larry Bernard hoover or Percy Hoover , I like to provide a better garden for my African elder who reside in the temple sanctuary today America it isn't a bad one but I hate the doors on it but love he entrance way for the kingdom that I can't be here all the time and fall to kings and system of things I have to find more relatives I hope to call you one someday you can do better to the family to be even with each other

Thanks!
Aaron

Thanks for your time Aaron.

Forum List

Back