Hey conservatives, THIS is what you support???

Bfgrn

Gold Member
Apr 4, 2009
House GOP Plays Ben Affleck Movie Clip To Rally Caucus

The House GOP leadership team, often described as fractious, showed complete unity behind closed doors and in public Tuesday. House Majority Leader Eric Cantor (R-Va.) told Republicans he was “150 percent” behind Boehner and his plan, according to Republicans who attended Tuesday morning’s closed-door meeting. He told Republicans to “stop grumbling and whining and to come together as conservatives” to support the Boehner proposal.

House Majority Whip Kevin McCarthy (R-Calif.), the party’s vote counter, began his talk by showing a clip from the movie, “The Town”, trying to forge a sense of unity among the independent-minded caucus.

Ben Affleck: I need your help. I can’t tell you what it is. You can never ask me about it later. And we’re going to hurt some people.

Jeremy Renner: Whose car are we going to take?

Washington Post

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ub792aeMjlM]‪The Town - Best Scene (oneliner)‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Among a people generally corrupt liberty cannot long exist.
Edmund Burke

Is it going to hurt some people to cut cap and balance? How many? who knows. Is it going to hurt some people to drive the nation's economy over the cliff by racking up debt to the tune of 4 billion dollars a day? How many? 350 million.. that's how many..

now what do you support?

Pretty disgusting, to willfully want to 'hurt people', and you folks that support that kind of thinking have the nerve to call liberals fascists and communists? Didn't those regimes willfully hurt people?

This isn't the first time Republicans have revealed their TRUE intentions...

Insurgency

Friday, February 6, 2009

Texas Republican Congressman Pete Sessions compares GOP strategy to Taliban insurgency

Pete_Sessions.jpg

"Insurgency, we understand perhaps a little bit more because of the Taliban, and that is that they went about systematically understanding how to disrupt and change a person's entire processes. And these Taliban -- I'm not trying to say the Republican Party is the Taliban. No, that's not what we're saying. I'm saying an example of how you go about [sic] is to change a person from their messaging to their operations to their frontline message. And we need to understand that insurgency may be required when the other side, the House leadership, does not follow the same commands, which we entered the game with."

Congressman Pete Sessions Compares House Republicans To Taliban | Capitol Annex

Pretty disgusting, to willfully want to 'hurt people', and you folks that support that kind of thinking have the nerve to call liberals fascists and communists? Didn't those regimes willfully hurt people?

Insurgency

Friday, February 6, 2009

Texas Republican Congressman Pete Sessions compares GOP strategy to Taliban insurgency

Pete_Sessions.jpg

"Insurgency, we understand perhaps a little bit more because of the Taliban, and that is that they went about systematically understanding how to disrupt and change a person's entire processes. And these Taliban -- I'm not trying to say the Republican Party is the Taliban. No, that's not what we're saying. I'm saying an example of how you go about [sic] is to change a person from their messaging to their operations to their frontline message. And we need to understand that insurgency may be required when the other side, the House leadership, does not follow the same commands, which we entered the game with."

Perhaps you can explain why when Democrats use similar messages it is just politics and they were not being literal, but when Republicans do it you assume a literal meaning?

Insurgency

Friday, February 6, 2009

Pete_Sessions.jpg

Hey moron

Cuts will hurt some people.

Doing what you idiots want to do will hurt all people.

Get out of mommies basement, the mold is getting to your brain.

Insurgency

Friday, February 6, 2009

Pete_Sessions.jpg

Hey moron

Donchya know? We're all gonna die! Die! DIE!

Insurgency

Friday, February 6, 2009

Pete_Sessions.jpg

Perhaps you can explain why when Democrats use similar messages it is just politics and they were not being literal, but when Republicans do it you assume a literal meaning?

That would require that he be brutally honest with himself.

And as we know, libs are allergic to honesty

Insurgency

Friday, February 6, 2009

Pete_Sessions.jpg

Hey moron

Last I heard, no one gets out alive. :lol:

But I think you mean; Granny gets sent to the Soylent Green factory and chilluns die of starvation in the streets as fat cat CEO's strike matches off thier dry skin to light thier cigars.

Why does every time republicans do something the republican base merely say "the dems do it too" wether there is any proof of it or not?

Hey moron

But I think you mean; Granny gets sent to the Soylent Green factory and chilluns die of starvation in the streets as fat cat CEO's strike matches off thier dry skin to light thier cigars.
I couldn't articulate it any better. :lol:

Better then claiming that they have been to all 57 States. Or not knowing how old ones daughters are.

Why do you nitpick over something Obama said when he misspoke? Have you ever misspoken in your life RGS?

When libs fuck up, it was a slip of the tongue, when conservatives or republicans do it, it's head line news b/c they are fucking idiots not worthy of being elected officials.

Sadly it is true. You show such immaturity for someone who 'claims' to be a social liberal. You say you are more afraid on Democrats than Republicans, but if Republicans get their way under Ryan's voucher plan for Medicare, granny will have to come up with 60% of her medical bills. For people living on fixed incomes as low as $12,000 per year, WHERE is granny gonna come up with thousands of dollars? Hey maybe granny can go back to college and start a new career, or at least get off her lazy shriveled ass and get a job!!!

But most likely, she will have to go without...and DIE...

It is the job of thinking people not to be on the side of the executioners.
Albert Camus

Sadly it is true. You show such immaturity for someone who 'claims' to be a social liberal. You say you are more afraid on Democrats than Republicans, but if Republicans get their way under Ryan's voucher plan for Medicare, granny will have to come up with 60% of her medical bills. For people living on fixed incomes as low as $12,000 per year, WHERE is granny gonna come up with thousands of dollars? Hey maybe granny can go back to college and start a new career, or at least get off her lazy shriveled ass and get a job!!!

Albert Camus
You still have no clue what the definitions of fiscal and social are ... amazing.

But, I do enjoy laughing at your being such a chicken little.

We're all gonna DIE!!!!!!

:lol:

Albert Camus

Damn!! ONE fucking page is all it took before some cum guzzling moron accused the GOP of wanting granny to die.

You rock out loud on ice dood. Your puppet masters must be so proud.

Forum List

Back