Hey....Christina Aguillera........

If you're going to sing the National Anthem at the Super Bowl, please......

LEARN THE FUCKING WORDS!!!!!

She knows the words. Not certain why everyone hates Christina lately. I used to love that song Genie in a Bottle..
You obviously didn't see it.

This has nothing to do with allegedly hating Agulera...It has to do with the fact that she absolutely butchered the National Anthem on the biggest stage she will ever have.

Two words: Total...Disaster.

^^^^What he said^^^^

And I don't hate her, but I liked her better when she was on the pole.

This is a very simple situation to remedy; and one that I've been disgusted with for YEARS....

You get the Chorus from one or more of the US Service Academies to sing the National Anthem at these events. They know the words. They don't ad-lib. They sing the song the way it was intended to be sung with the reverence and respect that it is supposed to be sung with.

That, or you simply pipe in the musical accompanyment with the proper tune, rhythm, and cadence so these "singers" look utterly stupid when they're three or four words behind the music because they want to go off and do their own thing rather than actually singing the song the way it was intended.

Since we're talking Super Bowl performances and I'm watching the Black Eyed Peas make America's ears bleed, here's the greatest half-time show in Super Bowl history:

[youtube]NR-3E6o3OYs[/youtube]

Since we're talking Super Bowl performances and I'm watching the Black Eyed Peas make America's ears bleed, here's the greatest half-time show in Super Bowl history:

Michael J was great. Usher's still hot, he's like a MJ upgrade.

So first you defend Christina without even hearing her perform, then you defend the Black Eyed Peas before they perform, and now you're saying that Usher is a better than Michael Jackson.

Holy fucking shit you have awful, terrible, monstrous taste in music.

Let's compare:

Michael Jackson got the entire crowd at the Super Bowl to hold up painted signs for his Heal the World performance.

Usher danced and sang poorly while the crowd went to the bathroom.

But believe whatever you want.

I HAD a lot of respect for Christina, but after that performance, not so much. It was terrible. Why is it so HARD to sing the national anthem? Good grief.

Not cool, Christina...

So first you defend Christina without even hearing her perform, then you defend the Black Eyed Peas before they perform, and now you're saying that Usher is a better than Michael Jackson.

Usher has always been compared to MJ.

Only by delusional people.

Only by delusional people.

You all were just shitting all over the talent which I'm sure you do every year. Nobody ever sounds that good at the Superbowl. At least Christina and the Black Eyed Peas sang for real and didn' lip sync.

Like Michael Jackson did.. I loved MJ's music but you are being a bit unfair.

I HAD a lot of respect for Christina, but after that performance, not so much. It was terrible. Why is it so HARD to sing the national anthem? Good grief.

Not cool, Christina...

Right.
They all start that damned off key warbling because really they can't hit a pure note and hold it so they warble all around...and they all think they need to make the song "theirs" with their personal "touch".

It's not a "pop" song..it isn't "R and B" it isn't "hip hop" it isn't "country"...just sing the damned thing correctly and be done with it.

I don't know which was more revolting, Christine Aguilera's rendition of the national anthem, or the sight of the smirking chimp, George W. Bush, in the stands.

Aguillera singing-sucked

half time show-stupid and sucked

sheeesh.

Christina Aguilera just another greaser bitch, which only pretends to be true American! She insulted every American by screwing up the words of the National Anthem at the Super Bowl Sunday, especially fans... I saw their faces... they were astonished and depressed... It can’t be forgiven!!! I wonder if she can correctly write her own name. What a devil-may-care attitude towards our people! Damn that Aguilera and the rest of those greasers! They started their invasion from capturing MTV with their shitty music and now they dare to endanger traditional American values and beliefs!!! What’s next?
PEOPLE, AMERICA IS IN DANGER!!! We have to force every greaser bastard to leave our blessed country and Aguilera should be the first one! IMMEDIATELY!!!
God bless America!
P.S. Marmalade Christina, bundle your stuff and get the f**k out from America and don’t forget to take the rest of your tribesmen!!!

Forum List

Back