Hey Big D...

not only should this guy be in the same cell as the supposed drug dealers, the folks that were signing his pay checks should be right there with him.

Look, blacks by far commit the most crime of any people in the world, it's not even close.
So, of course blacks are going to be arrested more then any other group, and as their arrested they scream "racism" because it is unnatural for blacks to obey civilized laws.
That is why Africa, Haiti and any other black majority countrys are the most crime ridded uncivilized places on earth.

Originally posted by Big D
Look, blacks by far commit the most crime of any people in the world, it's not even close.
So, of course blacks are going to be arrested more then any other group, and as their arrested they scream "racism" because it is unnatural for blacks to obey civilized laws.
That is why Africa, Haiti and any other black majority countrys are the most crime ridded uncivilized places on earth.

"Unnatural for blacks to obey civilized laws"

Whoa, news to me.

"That is why Africa, Haiti and any other black majority COUNTRIES are the most crime ridded uncivilzed places on earth"

I believe there may be other reasons for that, other than them being black...just a hunch on my part. And I thought the US was the most crime RIDDLED place on earth?

you got problems man.

Big D is this you? This goes against what you standing for in another thread we talked in.

Originally posted by deciophobic
"Unnatural for blacks to obey civilized laws"

Whoa, news to me.

"That is why Africa, Haiti and any other black majority COUNTRIES are the most crime ridded uncivilzed places on earth"

I believe there may be other reasons for that, other than them being black...just a hunch on my part. And I thought the US was the most crime RIDDLED place on earth?
Well, let us all know what other "reasons" their are.

Check this out, whatever city, state or country that goes from white control to black control, allways means a change for the worse.

Heres a black mans facts:
MORAL crusaders have the habit of heading off to their next crusade without bothering to see whether anything went wrong on their last one. During the '80s, TransAfrica, NAACP, Black Congressional Caucus, Hollywood glitterati, college students, and other groups held massive protests on college campuses and at the South African Embassy, built shanty towns, and called for disinvestment and sanctions against South Africa for its racist apartheid system.

There's no longer apartheid and there's black rule in South Africa, but what's the story there now?

Each South African day sees an average of 59 murders, 145 rapes and 752 serious assaults out of its 42 million population. The new crime is the rape of babies; some AIDS-infected African men believe that having sex with a virgin is a cure. Twelve percent of South Africa's population is HIV-positive, but President Mbeki says that HIV cannot cause AIDS.

In response to growing violence, South Africa's minister of safety and security, Steve Tshwete, says: "We can't police this; there's nothing more we can do. South Africa's currency, the rand, has fallen about 70 percent since the African National Congress (ANC) came to power in 1994. Emigration from South Africa (mainly of skilled people) is now at its highest level ever."
http://www.jewishworldreview.com/cols/williams010902.asp

Forum List

Back