he's shaking in his boots! Mueller testimony delayed 1 week!

Can you prove it was a hoax?
lol...all of a sudden muellers word isn't good enough for you?...you know this spells the end of the special councel as we know it don't you? can't be running scams like this and getting caught and expect to stay in business, this entire hoax is now going to free up right wing politicians to ram judges through the system at breakneck speed.

our intel agencies have proven Russia hacking the election was no hoax.

Mueller isnt, and wont be the end if Trump stays in office after 2020.

Our intel agencies invented the HOAX, moron. When Barr is done with them they'll either run or be in prison.

Our intel agencies invented the HOAX, moron. When Barr is done with them they'll either run or be in prison.

are you calling Trump a LIAR ?

Trump said that he accepted the broad consensus of the U.S. intelligence community that Russia meddled in the election, then ad-libbed that there “could be other people also.”

lol...all of a sudden muellers word isn't good enough for you?...you know this spells the end of the special councel as we know it don't you? can't be running scams like this and getting caught and expect to stay in business, this entire hoax is now going to free up right wing politicians to ram judges through the system at breakneck speed.
Mueller was a God just a few months ago.

Look at all of these DEM MEMES

trump-mueller0run-now.jpg
v2o9bhv1awg01.jpg

images

mueller-trump-no-bail.jpg

trump-mueller-bad-news.jpg

45C9E0DD00000578-0-The_meme_of_steel_Robert_Mueller_was_transformed_into_Superman_i-a-90_1509234925091.jpg

m7.jpg

Last edited:
Mueller was a God just a few months ago.

Look at all of these DEM MEMES

trump-mueller0run-now.jpg
v2o9bhv1awg01.jpg

images

mueller-trump-no-bail.jpg

trump-mueller-bad-news.jpg

45C9E0DD00000578-0-The_meme_of_steel_Robert_Mueller_was_transformed_into_Superman_i-a-90_1509234925091.jpg

m7.jpg
Normally the left has no trouble undermining the presidency using the special counsel, after all that is its true function as far as their concerned, it looks as though the GOP may have been laying in wait for them this time...this went so poorly for them that the special counsel will probably either be abolished or neutered.

Trump said that he accepted the broad consensus of the U.S. intelligence community that Russia meddled in the election, then ad-libbed that there “could be other people also.”

I'm calling YOU a liar.....they conjured up the HOAX thinking Trump would quit or be quickly impeached.....when they had to prove their baloney they bailed and Mueller flunked his big chance.

No we are calling you a liar.

c2dd8f46392c3f1ae21c4af7056d2850_800_420.jpeg

15uebs3tnrf21.png

Mueller is a goddamn FRAUD and always has been...His record as Director is about as dirty as it gets. He was a lousy Marine and a flop in private practice....He should have been disbarred years ago. I said yesterday he wouldn't show...he never shows when the fat's in the fire.

OP link says Mueller testimony has not been delayed but sources say discussions might be underway. So, as is routine, the thread title is a lie.
Lashing out at media outlets for the crime of recitation of facts is my favorite genre of angry lib postings

OP link says Mueller testimony has not been delayed but sources say discussions might be underway. So, as is routine, the thread title is a lie.
Lashing out at media outlets for the crime of recitation of facts is my favorite genre of angry lib postings

translation;

pissing on peoples feet and swearing its raining is your MO.

got it.

translation;

got it.

The phrase is "pissing down your back and telling you it's raining", fool....your translation skills are sub-moron.

translation;

got it.

The phrase is "pissing down your back and telling you it's raining", fool....your translation skills are sub-moron.

if you're used to having piss run down your back who am I to argue -

Urban Dictionary: Piss on my foot and tell me its raining

dumbass

Hey shitbag....threatened to shoot the President lately? and you can shove your "urban dictionary" where the sun don't shine....it's wrong.

translation;

got it.

if you're used to having piss run down your back who am I to argue -

Urban Dictionary: Piss on my foot and tell me its raining

dumbass

Hey shitbag....threatened to shoot the President lately? and you can shove your "urban dictionary" where the sun don't shine....it's wrong.

:spinner:^^^^^^^^^^^^

:cryhug_1_:

Forum List

Back