Herzog: I'll be the next prime minister

Lipush

Gold Member
Apr 11, 2012
Where the wild things are
Far away from the political storm raging in Israel, Opposition leader Isaac Herzog (Labor) and former justice minister Tzipi Livni (Hatnua) were in a light mood on Friday night at the Saban Forum in Washington.

"I will be the next prime minister and I call on Tzipi Livni and Hatnua to join me," Herzog said in a conversation with Israeli reporters at the sidelines of the forum.

"Sure, as long as there's another prime minister," Livni, standing next to him, responded with a smile.

Herzog I ll be the next prime minister - Israel News Ynetnews

m0168.gif
m0168.gif

Israelis appear to not like Netanyahu because they think he hasnt been tough enough with the Palis. They might be right.

Israelis appear to not like Netanyahu because they think he hasnt been tough enough with the Palis. They might be right.
Its the economy the Israelis care about, that is the best card of the left, and last time it was exactly the same with Lapid, now its Kahlon signed with Liberman, Hertzog is just an alternative which is unlikely to happen but might happen since most of the left/independents will try their best against Likud when the economy is the main issue, I think the Likud will actually get stronger because many people realized what happened last time, the Palestinians? Nah I don't think so, its actually one of Netanyahu's and mainly the Likud best cards.

Forum List

Back