Herschel Walker Mocked Over False Claim He Was FBI Agent: 'Humiliating Lie'

Should have stuck to football...although politics is all about lying, one is not to get caught out quite so badly!

Georgia Republican U.S. Senate candidate Herschel Walker has been widely panned following a report that he falsely claimed to be a police officer and an FBI agent.
Walker claimed in 2017 that he was with the Cobb County Police Department in Georgia, but the department has now told The Atlanta Journal-Constitution it has no record of him working there
His campaign said he was an "honorary deputy," but the police department could not confirm this. Walker also falsely claimed to have been an FBI agent in 2019 despite not being an agent, though he participated in a week's training at the FBI's school in Quantico, Virginia.

The former football star reportedly told an audience in 2019: "I spent time at Quantico at the FBI training school. Y'all didn't know I was an agent?"
Social media users slammed Walker, with many accusing him of being a liar. Walker is running in the Senate race against incumbent Senator Raphael Warnock, a Democrat.
Occupy Democrats, a group that supports progressive Democrats, tweeted that Walker "must suspend his campaign after he was caught in a humiliating lie as it was exposed that he falsely claimed to have worked as a police officer and even an FBI agent."
"Herschel Walker is the first person I've seen who actually lies more often than Donald Trump. Makes sense that they love each other so much," tweeted Matthew Sheffield, founder of media platform Flux and who describes himself as "post-conservative."
Walker was endorsed by former President Donald Trump in the Georgia Republican Senate primary and some Twitter users highlighted that connection.
Bakari Sellers, former member of the South Carolina House of Representatives, shared The Atlanta-Journal Constitution's story and tweeted: "He may literally be the only person who lies more than Trump.
"Herschel Walker just can't stop lying," tweeted Jon Cooper, former Long Island campaign chair for former President Barack Obama.
In the past, Walker has falsely claimed to have graduated from the University of Georgia as well as wrongly saying he was high school valedictorian and that he had founded a charity for veterans.

Walker had also made headlines during his primary campaign for questioning evolution and asking "why are there still apes?"
Here we go, the Leftist attacks on a Black Conservative are under way. I wonder if Gloria Alred will show up with a few "victims" that say they were raped by Herschel Walker? We'll see.....

This Herschel fellow sounds like a good politician

He exaggerates, he lies... he could be presidential material! :p

This Herschel fellow sounds like a good politician

He exaggerates, he lies... he could be presidential material! :p
And he seems brainless enough to completely fuck up everything he touches -- just like president Bidung.

Should have stuck to football...although politics is all about lying, one is not to get caught out quite so badly!

Georgia Republican U.S. Senate candidate Herschel Walker has been widely panned following a report that he falsely claimed to be a police officer and an FBI agent.
Walker claimed in 2017 that he was with the Cobb County Police Department in Georgia, but the department has now told The Atlanta Journal-Constitution it has no record of him working there
His campaign said he was an "honorary deputy," but the police department could not confirm this. Walker also falsely claimed to have been an FBI agent in 2019 despite not being an agent, though he participated in a week's training at the FBI's school in Quantico, Virginia.

The former football star reportedly told an audience in 2019: "I spent time at Quantico at the FBI training school. Y'all didn't know I was an agent?"
Social media users slammed Walker, with many accusing him of being a liar. Walker is running in the Senate race against incumbent Senator Raphael Warnock, a Democrat.
Occupy Democrats, a group that supports progressive Democrats, tweeted that Walker "must suspend his campaign after he was caught in a humiliating lie as it was exposed that he falsely claimed to have worked as a police officer and even an FBI agent."
"Herschel Walker is the first person I've seen who actually lies more often than Donald Trump. Makes sense that they love each other so much," tweeted Matthew Sheffield, founder of media platform Flux and who describes himself as "post-conservative."
Walker was endorsed by former President Donald Trump in the Georgia Republican Senate primary and some Twitter users highlighted that connection.
Bakari Sellers, former member of the South Carolina House of Representatives, shared The Atlanta-Journal Constitution's story and tweeted: "He may literally be the only person who lies more than Trump.
"Herschel Walker just can't stop lying," tweeted Jon Cooper, former Long Island campaign chair for former President Barack Obama.
In the past, Walker has falsely claimed to have graduated from the University of Georgia as well as wrongly saying he was high school valedictorian and that he had founded a charity for veterans.

Walker had also made headlines during his primary campaign for questioning evolution and asking "why are there still apes?"
This dude is going to lie his way into a seat like daddy trump.

surada

So you think Hunter got those positions all on his own and it had nothing to do with his Father's political positions? Really? I'm not saying Joe was in on it or was dirty in some way I'm saying Hunter doesn't get appointed to his position at AMTRAK or get hired by Burisma if his last name is Smith and not Biden. If you cant admit that then there's nothing to discuss because you're living in a fantasy world.

surada

So you think Hunter got those positions all on his own and it had nothing to do with his Father's political positions? Really? I'm not saying Joe was in on it or was dirty in some way I'm saying Hunter doesn't get appointed to his position at AMTRAK or get hired by Burisma if his last name is Smith and not Biden. If you cant admit that then there's nothing to discuss because you're living in a fantasy world.

Why not? Look at his education.

Why not? Look at his education.
Mostly because there are people who have his same level of education who aren't crackheads. Of course those people arent the son of a Senator, and VP, so.....

Last edited:
You speak only for yourself, moron. You do not speak for any "we, you arrogant bitch.

Those who are not morons like you know that the OP's accusation against Walker is completely false.

So Walker didn’t claim to be an FBI agent? He didn’t claim to be a cop?

surada

those are the same mentally ill people who point at the sun and say it isn't the sun heating the earth.

Forum List

Back