"Heroes" of Ukraine

Sonc

Silver Member
Jul 21, 2014
Putinostan

In the video, we see units of Ukrainian fascists who are equipping firing points on the roof of residential buildings.
Also, their equipment is close to residential buildings.

In the last topic, I already gave an example of a city that was not affected by Russian bombs. Militopol

However, the situation is unfolding terribly for the civilian population.
Putin was right 0 power in Ukraine belongs to a few, but influential and paramilitary fascist formations.

Any City Mayor who allows neutral status will be killed.
Any city mayor who allows the evacuation of the civilian population through the Russian humanitarian corridors runs the same risk.

They have already killed a peace negotiator with Russia.
16518269.jpg

3333.png

What do you think about it? Do the Ukrainian fascists want to keep the civilian population?

I will not give ready-made answers, but I would like to introduce my American friends to the work of such a character as Korchinsky.
Korchinsky is a Ukrainian fascist ideologue.

He believes that Ukrainian society is divided into 2 psychological classes. Warriors (Cossacks) and swineherds (inhabitants).

Next I quote
Д.К.: Мы считаем да. И наибольшую ненависть, не теоpетическую, а чисто физиологичекую, у нас вызывает не столько обpаз хищного и коваpного мондиалиста где-то далеко, сколько обpаз своего, киевского или львовского свинопаса.

We think so. And the greatest hatred, not theoretical, but purely physiological, is caused in us not so much by the image of a predatory and insidious mondialist somewhere far away, but by the image of our own, Kiev or Lvov swineherd.

In other words.
Ukrainian fascists are an elite, a caste of warriors.
Its civilian population is the lowest form of life on earth. Maybe like livestock... chickens, cows, sheep.

wonder what you think about it

Oh look! Russian propaganda.

Go home and count your Rubles, Ivan. You might have enough to by a candy bar. :laughing0301:

It's all propaganda, either Russian or Ukrainian.

The best Americans can do at this point, is listen to the wise words of our great founding father George.

iu
iu

. . . and Jefferson.
iu

Our current ruling class elites and press are corrupted by British Anglophiles. This is their business. Fuck 'em.

In the video, we see units of Ukrainian fascists who are equipping firing points on the roof of residential buildings.
Also, their equipment is close to residential buildings.

In the last topic, I already gave an example of a city that was not affected by Russian bombs. Militopol

However, the situation is unfolding terribly for the civilian population.
Putin was right 0 power in Ukraine belongs to a few, but influential and paramilitary fascist formations.

Any City Mayor who allows neutral status will be killed.
Any city mayor who allows the evacuation of the civilian population through the Russian humanitarian corridors runs the same risk.

They have already killed a peace negotiator with Russia.
16518269.jpg

View attachment 613025

What do you think about it? Do the Ukrainian fascists want to keep the civilian population?

I will not give ready-made answers, but I would like to introduce my American friends to the work of such a character as Korchinsky.
Korchinsky is a Ukrainian fascist ideologue.

He believes that Ukrainian society is divided into 2 psychological classes. Warriors (Cossacks) and swineherds (inhabitants).

Next I quote
Д.К.: Мы считаем да. И наибольшую ненависть, не теоpетическую, а чисто физиологичекую, у нас вызывает не столько обpаз хищного и коваpного мондиалиста где-то далеко, сколько обpаз своего, киевского или львовского свинопаса.

We think so. And the greatest hatred, not theoretical, but purely physiological, is caused in us not so much by the image of a predatory and insidious mondialist somewhere far away, but by the image of our own, Kiev or Lvov swineherd.

In other words.
Ukrainian fascists are an elite, a caste of warriors.
Its civilian population is the lowest form of life on earth. Maybe like livestock... chickens, cows, sheep.

wonder what you think about it

Your handlers aren't going to be able to afford to pay you anymore soon. Start looking for a new line of work.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back