Psychopath Zelensky considering accepting Putin's 4 demands to end Ukraine war.

Sunni Man

Diamond Member
Aug 14, 2008
Patriotic American Muslim
The egotistical Zelensky should have done this when Russian troops first crossed the border. Instead of giving his citizens the false hope of a victory. Resulting in death and destruction throughout Ukraine.
Putin's 4 reasonable demands to stop the war.
#1 All Ukrainians to lay down their weapons and stop fighting.
#2 Signed pledge that Ukraine will never become a member of NATO
#3 Recognize that Crimea is now a part of Russia
#4 Recognize the two separatist regions Donbas and Luhansk as independent state.

Last edited:
The egotistical Zelensky should have done this when Russian troops first crossed the border. Instead of giving his citizens the false hope of a victory. Resulting in death and destruction throughout Ukraine.
#4 Recognize the two separatist regions Donbas and Luhansk as independent state.

I seriously doubt that Zelensky will agree to any of those conditions. Nor should he.

Putin needs to be politicly destroyed and retired to his dacha to write his memoirs.

You are a Putin Puppet.

I seriously doubt that Zelensky will agree to any of those conditions. Nor should he.

Putin needs to be politicly destroyed and retired to his dacha to write his memoirs.
Are you sure?

The other Russians are just like Putin.

Some are even worse.

Exactly. I tried to tell people here weeks ago that this was all Putin wanted. He wants Crimea and a region in the north both largely all Russian and a guarantee that NATO will not come up against his border.

Zelensky should sign that deal immediately.

Too bad Biddum is such a worthless asshole: if he was worth 2¢, he would have negotiated this between the parties instead of talking all bravado and sending troops and jet fighters to the region trying to spark a full-scale war.

There are problems that could arise and issues to consider. America may choose to not abide by some of the rules of this war if Zelensky crumbles to the pressure.

America's stake in this depends on winning and it's not with any concern for the slaughter of it's Ukrainian pawns.

It can't be over emphasized on how important this win is to America. Maybe it can be agreed that a win of some nature will be the final win that Russia is demanding? I really do think it's going to be a watershed moment.

However, having said that, I'm quite certain that if it can be ended without nuclear war then it will be politically spun for the benefit of both sides as their win.

If that happens then we'll all be very involved in helping to spin it in one side's victory.

#1 should be #4.

Exactly. I tried to tell people here weeks ago that this was all Putin wanted. He wants Crimea and a region in the north both largely all Russian and a guarantee that NATO will not come up against his border.

Zelensky should sign that deal immediately.

Too bad Biddum is such a worthless asshole: if he was worth 2¢, he would have negotiated this between the parties instead of talking all bravado and sending troops and jet fighters to the region trying to spark a full-scale war.
Yes, of course, but America wanted much more than that. And Zelensky hasn't caved yet. There's great peril involved in what America will do now to win it's war with Russia!!

Is America willing to suffer another loss as it did with Vietnam? Or will America decide to win?

Nope, I'm just a person observing the war from afar

I bet not as far away as Joe Biddum!

bidenhalluc.gif

Putin is as I said. Impotent. But he is also a Terrorist.

The world knows him now. They will never trust Russia again.

Look, in the real world America has been granted the right to have as many wars as it has chosen to have, and there has been hardly no interference by Russia.

Does Russia have a right to just one war under the stated claim of Russia's need to protect it's security?
And too, we now know that it hasn't been nearly as brutal and destructive as the Iraq war!
The only disqualifier I see is the difference in the skin colour of the victims of the war.

Look, in the real world America has been granted the right to have as many wars as it has chosen to have, and there has been hardly no interference by Russia.

Does Russia have a right to just one war under the stated claim of Russia's need to protect it's security?
And too, we now know that it hasn't been nearly as brutal and destructive as the Iraq war!
The only disqualifier I see is the difference in the skin colour of the victims of the war.

Comparing the two approaches is useful. So when America invaded they talk about it for months. Telling the world why they are going to invade. They don’t lie and say they aren’t going to. They announce they will and this is why.

So by that standard, the Americans are more honorable.

Comparing the two approaches is useful. So when America invaded they talk about it for months. Telling the world why they are going to invade. They don’t lie and say they aren’t going to. They announce they will and this is why.

So by that standard, the Americans are more honorable.
Honourable? LOL
Russia said it wouldn't invade and didn't intend to if some demands were met by the US.

While the US lied about it's cause of invading Iraq and didn't offer Iraq any choice. And then of course with the Iraq war, the slaughter was much more intense and the destruction of Iraq was far, far worse.

Like I say, the only difference was in the victims' skin colour, anb obviously that makes it just fine with you.

Honourable? LOL
Russia said it wouldn't invade and didn't intend to if some demands were met by the US.

While the US lied about it's cause of invading Iraq and didn't offer Iraq any choice. And then of course with the Iraq war, the slaughter was much more intense and the destruction of Iraq was far, far worse.

Like I say, the only difference was in the victims' skin colour, anb obviously that makes it just fine with you.

Preposterous.

First. The case for war was debated for months regarding Iraq. It culminated with a UN presentation.

Later. We found out we were wrong. We were wrong. But the circumstantial evidence was fairly reasonable.

An example. Part of the refining process for oil produces lots of hydrocarbons. Also hydrogen. So bottling that hydrogen and using it for other purposes is a common practice. Cheap and efficient. Use the byproduct for something useful.

Iraq was using a far more idiotic and expensive way to create hydrogen for weather balloons. Now. If you didn’t want to bottle hydrogen at the plant. The simplest way to get it would be electricity used to separate the water to its component atoms.

Instead. The Iraqi’s went with the most Rube Goldberg system imaginable. And again. We admitted we were wrong.

Bush even famously made himself the butt of the joke at the Correspondent’s dinner. Remember the video of them looking under the cushions of the couches in the White House for WMD’s?

But Ukraine wasn’t suspected of WMD’s. Ukraine wasn’t suspected of anything but giving Putin the finger. The vast majority of the Ukrainian people wanted to have closer ties with the west instead of Russia. And can you blame them?

Propaganda wasn’t working. Veiled threats were not working. And now Putin has spun out lie after lie about why he invaded.

He lies so often that it is a wonder why Macron of France stayed on the phone for more than an hour with him. I would have hung up in disgust after ten minutes.

And finally. The US didn’t threaten anyone with Nuclear War if they didn’t go along with us. Putin does it daily.

No. They are not the same. Not even close.

Forum List

Back