Herman Cain: The Goal Of Liberals Is To Economically Destroy The United States

So, "liberals" are trying to destroy "America" by causing financial ruin in order to force cuts in defense spending?

And you think this makes Cain look "smart"?

i think it makes him look like the bought and paid for koch wacko that he is. it's like having glen beck run for the presidency...

which explains why the rightwingnut loons love him. :cuckoo:

I have no idea how he's going to walk this one back. I saw that program. Gregory, who strikes me as an old time conservative, was basically wincing.

like everything else wingnuts say, his disciples will be just fine with it and the people who think he's a joke will continue to think he's a joke.

you betcha!

Last edited:
i think it makes him look like the bought and paid for koch wacko that he is. it's like having glen beck run for the presidency...

I have no idea how he's going to walk this one back. I saw that program. Gregory, who strikes me as an old time conservative, was basically wincing.

he said it was "a joke". and, like everything else wingnuts say, their disciples will be just fine with it and the people who think he's a joke will continue to think he's a joke.

you betcha!

Cain was torn up in the last Republican debate over 9-9-9.

Good to know the Republican Candidates don't qualify as "Right-Wing Loons." This will serve them well in winning the independent vote in 2012.

So, "liberals" are trying to destroy "America" by causing financial ruin in order to force cuts in defense spending?

Like Obama is bought and paid for by the Soros whacko.

if that makes you feel better....

but no. *shrug*

if that makes you feel better....

but no. *shrug*
Feelings are irrelevant to me in analysis.

But, I do find value in pointing out hypocrisy.

No wonder he's surging in the polls. Americans are developing a seething hatred for liberals. He's tapping into that. It's post tea party. The tea party only wanted the government to stop dabbling in business to destroy the economy. It's moving beyond that now.

Cain was torn up in the last Republican debate over 9-9-9.

Good to know the Republican Candidates don't qualify as "Right-Wing Loons." This will serve them well in winning the independent vote in 2012.

they "tore [him] up" because it was in their self-interest.

as for whether they're righwing loons or not, some are, some aren't.

good luck with them running as "independents".

No wonder he's surging in the polls. Americans are developing a seething hatred for liberals. He's tapping into that. It's post tea party. The tea party only wanted the government to stop dabbling in business to destroy the economy. It's moving beyond that now.

Cain is "surging" in Republican polls. In Democratic polls, Obama enjoys 73% backing.

Most polls have Obama trouncing Cain in the General election.

Really? Not according to the actual NUMBERS...aka FACTS! See Q4 and Q5 especially.

WAKE UP!!!

REALITY_SLAP_L.jpg

You people are really sick. :cuckoo:

Cain is "surging" in Republican polls. In Democratic polls, Obama enjoys 73% backing.

Most polls have Obama trouncing Cain in the General election.
Bullshit.

10/17/11 Total Approve 43% Total Disapprove 55%

Forum List

Back