Herman Cain/Sarah Palin: Both MORE qualified than Obama

Ah, 6 liberal knee jerk responses in 10 minutes of this thread being posted.

Nothing infuriates a liberal like strong women and black Republicans.

Lol my response gets the "liberal" label?

I thought the whole reason you people like Palin was because she wasn't "Washingtonized" or choose whatever similar adjective you prefer.

HAHAHA!!! Yet, she's rich, hot, and living a dream life!!! She was a governor with 80% approval rating, thats pretty darn successful.

But her most successful undertaking so far? Undermining the Obama presidency every month!!! Palin, as a private citizen, has done more to tarnish Obama's reputation than the left will dare admit. She has exposed the left's sexism and pure hate filled minds.

Meanwhile the SO much more qualified and brilliant Obama continues failing, and currently is losing his cool in the press conference, resorting to his professor style lectures to the media, who are ripping him a new one right now with their quesitons.

And still........he wouldn't qualify to be a cop under Palin in Wasilla, Alaska. Thats a sad fact.

Big deal.....so is Justin Beiber

And even Justin is brighter than Palin

Oh golly. You liberals are so smug, so clever, so......ah, we can't even debate with you guys, you're just to good at intellectual sarcasm. Justin Beiber, smarter than Palin, how can I compete with that?

Well, to start, by pointing out again that when Palin was governor, Obama would not have qualifed to be one of her State Troopers because of his associations with a known terrorist and with groups with the intent to overthrow the US government, which is a mandatory qualification check for every law enforcement agency from the FBI all the way down to Wasilla, AK.

Palin is a quitter.....she couldn't hack it as a state trooper either

Hockey mom/Beauty Queen

Herman Cain?

Are you kidding? Godfathers Pizza?

If he was any good he would have made a better tasting pizza......and you want him to be President?

:puke:

Guido down the street from me makes a better pizza than Herman Cains cold rubbery Godfathers Pizza

Maybe he should be President

He is better qualified than Cain or Palin

LMAO RW...

You seem to jump in every thread about Palin and other GOP possible candidates so you can spew your unfounded criticism of their abilities to govern.

You are pathetically afraid of opposition. You seem to spend a great amount of time trying to discredit them with your personal opinion.

Quite transparent.

LMAO RW...

You seem to jump in every thread about Palin and other GOP possible candidates so you can spew your unfounded criticism of their abilities to govern.

You are pathetically afraid of opposition. You seem to spend a great amount of time trying to discredit them with your personal opinion.

Quite transparent.

Do you really think this is a serious thread?

Give me a serious GOP candidate and I will provide a serious response

LMAO RW...

Quite transparent.

see what I mean?
You cant help yourself.

You post from a defensive position....you must discredit the opposition. You cant help yourself.

You must understand the left... they'll take a pointy headed academian over anyone who's actually accomplished something, every time.

Ah, 6 liberal knee jerk responses in 10 minutes of this thread being posted.

Nothing infuriates a liberal like strong women and black Republicans.

How much can Sara Palin bench?

she really is not strong shes bold.

Now I have nothing against a person being black or republican.

What you fail to see is these two people can never garner the amount of votes acrossed the nation to get elected to these high offices.

Their positions on the issues are what would keep them out of office.

You and those who agree with you are not anywhere near a majority of Americans.

Dream on but dont expect many to join you.

And no, I meant "strong", not just "bold". As in mentally strong.

She stood up to and survived the left wings most viscious, ruthless, sexist attack on any individual person since....well, in recent decades. She stood tall, and came out better than before she went in. Thats strength.

The left wing/Palin relationship was like an abusive spouse, and a woman who withstood it all. She is a strong, conservative woman. And the only thing the left hates, yes, HATES, more than that is a black Republican. It's gonna show too. Already is.

The right seems to have forgotten the years of attacks on Hillary Clinton.

LMAO RW...

Quite transparent.

see what I mean?
You cant help yourself.

You post from a defensive position....you must discredit the opposition. You cant help yourself.

You're wasting your time.

LMAO RW...

Quite transparent.

see what I mean?
You cant help yourself.

You still have not managed to come up with a serious candidate for the GOP to run for President....

See what I mean?

Palin?
Cain?

You can't do better than that?

You must understand the left... they'll take a pointy headed academian over anyone who's actually accomplished something, every time.

What was George Bush?

An academian who never accomplished anything, in fact failed at everything in business post-college.

It's fun being someone who doesn't give a damn about either party and sitting back and watching how hypocritical people without having any clue they're doing it.

What was George Bush?

An academian who never accomplished anything, in fact failed at everything in business post-college.

It's fun being someone who doesn't give a damn about either party and sitting back and watching how hypocritical people without having any clue they're doing it.

We got Bush because the choices were a Global Warming cultist and then a Faux War Hero.

Nice try though.

see what I mean?
You cant help yourself.

You still have not managed to come up with a serious candidate for the GOP to run for President....

See what I mean?

Palin?
Cain?

Actually, many names have been tossed around...
yet you see Palins name anywhere, you are knee deep in that thread.

She scares you. Sher really scares the manhood out of you.

What was George Bush?

We got Bush because the choices were a Global Warming cultist and then a Faux War Hero.

Nice try though.

No let me give some legit credit, you didn't deny anything I said.

Just odd to me that you'd bash "the left" for supporting a person with the same characteristics as the type you've voted for multiple times.

see what I mean?
You cant help yourself.

See what I mean?

Palin?
Cain?

What other GOP candidates have threads?

How many threads a day do we see on Romney, Huckabee or Barbour?

See what I mean?

Palin?
Cain?

What other GOP candidates have threads?

How many threads a day do we see on Romney, Huckabee or Barbour?

lol...pathetically skirting my point.

If it a palin thread...be it as a candidate, as an advocate, as a writer, as a mother, as an American Citizen.....you are head first into it spewing crap based strictly on the opinion of left leaning orators......you obviopusly know nothing about her except what they tell you.

And now you have started with Cain...

You are feartful...it is humorous to see.

You seem to be cowering.

Forum List

Back