Herman Cain Hit by Tax Lien in 2008

So he underwent cancer treatments in 2006 till 2008?
I am not sure how that figures in?

"Filed a 6 month extension" Dates do not add up right.
where were your questions for barry soetoro? and why is Cain hold to a higher standard than barry soetoro the man child?

My question for Obama?

Why are you like Bush?

And my question for you is why are you lowering the standards of your candidate to those of Obama?

Ask the left slant front cover for obumer media but of course you see it in your backyard on a daily basis and don't questioned your principles.

Principles of the left; confusing and costly.

Why don't you hold the same standards/principles to Holder and Geitner..the tax cheat?

Last edited:
maybe the OP should have posted this part of their link too?

So he underwent cancer treatments in 2006 till 2008?
I am not sure how that figures in?

"Filed a 6 month extension" Dates do not add up right.

cancer treatment in 2006, taxes for which are due April 15th, 2007. Filed for an extension, which would have given him until October 15th, 2007. Delinquency notice was sent in late 2007. Lien was filed in early 2008, and removed in November 2008.

Sounds like a fairly reasonable timeline for someone who was in that situation. He did exactly what anyone else would do... stretched it out as long as he could to get the money together, then paid. I'd have probably done things the same way if it had been me.

Nothing really horrific or campaign ending here, IMHO. BTW, I'm not a Cain supporter and probably would not vote for him.

Thread Killer!!!!!

Damned facts are pesky critters, I tell ya

:lol:

Forum List

Back