Arizona's Sheriff Joe: "Investigation Into Obama's Eligibility To Be A Shock"

USArmyRetired

Rookie
May 29, 2010
Now this is a pure American patriot and those kind of people are hard to find in these days and times. Sheriff Joe Arpaio is standing by his convictions and isn't taking no from nobody trying to stop him from investigating if Obama is eligible and if he is a natural born Citizen. He stated that he predicts the American public might in for a 'Shock' due to his investigation. I say to all that we must pray for Sheriff Joe because he is doing something that no other Sheriff has done, investigate to see if a sitting president is legitimate. This investigation will be wrapped up around the first of the year. You know, Obama's birth certificate and eligibility will be a big factor in this election than back in 08 as democratic new Hawaiian Governor Neil Abercrombie predicted. A lot more damning information has been discovered about Obama since he was sworn in pertaining to his eligibility.

Sheriff Joe Story
Sheriff Joe predicts Obama investigation to be a 'shock'

'There are a couple of things ... that could be a little bit exciting' The results of a formal law-enforcement investigation into whether Barack Obama is eligible to be president of the United States could come as a "shock," according to Maricopa County, Ariz., Sheriff Joe Arpaio. Tuesday night, speaking to a tea-party group in Arizona, Arpaio said, "I can't tell you everything, but there could be a shock there somewhere that my guys came up with. I can't talk too much about it. It's in the process."

Last edited:
  • Banned
Hot diggity dog, more smut from WorldNutDaily.
It's not smut. Watch the video of Sheriff Joe speaking in the link. All WND did was report what he said like all other news organizations and media will do and has done.

• Banned
Sheriff Joe needs to tend to his sheriffing business. Birtherism is over his head.

Sheriff Joe is doing what the citizens of this country asked him to do, investigate Obama. It is his sworn duty to uphold the law.

Now this is a pure American patriot and those kind of people are hard to find in these days and times. Sheriff Joe Arpaio is standing by his convictions and isn't taking no from nobody trying to stop him from investigating if Obama is eligible and if he is a natural born Citizen. He stated that he predicts the American public might in for a 'Shock' due to his investigation. I say to all that we must pray for Sheriff Joe because he is doing something that no other Sheriff has done, investigate to see if a sitting president is legitimate. This investigation will be wrapped up around the first of the year. You know, Obama's birth certificate and eligibility will be a big factor in this election that back in 08 as democratic new Hawaiian Governor Neil Abercrombie predicted. A lot more damning information has been discovered about Obama since he was sworn in pertaining to his eligibility.

Sheriff Joe Story

'There are a couple of things ... that could be a little bit exciting' The results of a formal law-enforcement investigation into whether Barack Obama is eligible to be president of the United States could come as a "shock," according to Maricopa County, Ariz., Sheriff Joe Arpaio. Tuesday night, speaking to a tea-party group in Arizona, Arpaio said, "I can't tell you everything, but there could be a shock there somewhere that my guys came up with. I can't talk too much about it. It's in the process."

The birther movement (BM) went out with a whimper. Time for you all to stop holding on. It just makes you and you're attempts to discredit Obama seem nutty.

Did you see Rick Perry calling his own comments about it a joke? Sad trying to use the BM to revive his campaign. It made him look even more washed up.

Bush-monkey-Family.JPG

Now this is a pure American patriot and those kind of people are hard to find in these days and times. Sheriff Joe Arpaio is standing by his convictions and isn't taking no from nobody trying to stop him from investigating if Obama is eligible and if he is a natural born Citizen. He stated that he predicts the American public might in for a 'Shock' due to his investigation. I say to all that we must pray for Sheriff Joe because he is doing something that no other Sheriff has done, investigate to see if a sitting president is legitimate. This investigation will be wrapped up around the first of the year. You know, Obama's birth certificate and eligibility will be a big factor in this election that back in 08 as democratic new Hawaiian Governor Neil Abercrombie predicted. A lot more damning information has been discovered about Obama since he was sworn in pertaining to his eligibility.

Sheriff Joe Story

The birther movement (BM) went out with a whimper. .
No it didn't It's just getting started. Everytime Trump brings it up, he gets media attention. Sheriff Joe got massive press attention when he announced he was investigating him and he will reveal his findings he said at the first of the year when the election cycle gets into full swing. The media will give him the press then too since he is already a media magnet everytime he does something and he is considered 'America's Favorite Sheriff'. He should be your favorite Sheriff too. He profiles and puts wetbacks in jail. Again, this is just getting started. America must get educated with the facts that Obama is using a fraudulent Connecticutt SSN and that he isn't a natural born Citizen and that he released a created fraudulent long form birth certificate. Sheriff Joe will fill America in on those facts when his investigation is complete. Right now, he will keep quite about his findings until then.

New Topics

Forum List

Back