Here's your sign

I wonder if Pat, with his "educational" programs feels any responsibility for making it this way ?

I was gonna ask if you had a life then I saw the "Azeroth" location, so I got my answer nevermind.

By the way it's funny people you never would have listened to before all of the sudden have a point or are of credibility or importance when they call out Romney's religion, or saying something like this.

The man is nervous for the old guard, your shallow knowledge and mind don't let you think that in actuality the destruction of the old guard in both the parties will be good for all of us.

• Banned
I was gonna ask if you had a life then I saw the "Azeroth" location, so I got my answer nevermind.

By the way it's funny people you never would have listened to before all of the sudden have a point or are of credibility or importance when they call out Romney's religion, or saying something like this.

The man is nervous for the old guard, your shallow knowledge and mind don't let you think that in actuality the destruction of the old guard in both the parties will be good for all of us.

You didn't read the article, did you.

Typical.

You didn't read the article, did you.

Typical.

I read the article and the video, and my assesment is spot on. You, as you have displayed over and over again don't understand conservatives. Look you don't like the Koch brothers or the candidate that's fine, you have your choice, however, you seem to hate almost anyone with an opinion different than yours. No matter how little of an influence they have, and I'm not saying this about me, or if their heart is in the right place. I know you won't think that because you have shown yourself to be almost inhumane to me and incapable of building a connection with someone that isn't based upon agreement.

Last edited:
Troll *ALERT*

How nice of you to announce your presence.

He probably just smelled you coming.

When Robertson at long last says something that the left clan cling to, he becomes quotable!

But in all other respects, he has been deemed the functional equivalent of a modern American Satan by the folks on the left for these many past years.

So, yeah. It does seem kind of trollish to quote HIM, now, all of a sudden.

I have never been impressed with Pat Roberston. I didn't give a shit what he was saying back in his hay day.

And I certainly don't give a shit about his pontifications and musings, now.

Sorry Bet T.

Hey Bet T.

I found YOUR sign!

fuck,words,truth,stfu,life,shut,the,fuck,up-30202d49a8e01683ae07f965298e4893_h.jpg

Troll *ALERT*

How nice of you to announce your presence.

He probably just smelled you coming.

When Robertson at long last says something that the left clan cling to, he becomes quotable!

But in all other respects, he has been deemed the functional equivalent of a modern American Satan by the folks on the left for these many past years.

So, yeah. It does seem kind of trollish to quote HIM, now, all of a sudden.

I have never been impressed with Pat Roberston. I didn't give a shit what he was saying back in his hay day.

And I certainly don't give a shit about his pontifications and musings, now.

Sorry Bet T.
Your powers of perception are uncanny...and bewildering! *Kudos* :lol: ;)

Forum List

Back