Here's your president - E I G H percent

Thinker101

Diamond Member
Mar 25, 2017
Last edited:
President Biden misspelled the number “eight” Wednesday during a speech about economic issues in suburban Maryland — shortly after saying in apparent error that his father “never went” to college.

“We have a thousand billionaires in America. You know the average tax rate they pay? Eight — E-I-G-H percent — 8%,”

Biden misspells number 8 as ‘E-I-G-H’ in rambling Maryland speech

Are US Billionaires Really Paying A Lower Tax Rate Than Working People? Probably Not.
They do pay a lower tax rate. That is the play on words the Marxists always use. While Joe the Plumber may make $100,000 a year, he Joe pays $28,000 or so in taxes, while a Billionaire, pays on his 100,000,000 a year, 8 million dollars. So who actually pays more into the Federal Revenues? Joe or the Billionaire? The poor who pays no taxes, doesnt pay their fair share at all.

WPTIA-2019_Chart1.png

President Biden misspelled the number “eight” Wednesday during a speech about economic issues in suburban Maryland — shortly after saying in apparent error that his father “never went” to college. “We have a thousand billionaires in America. You know the average tax rate they pay? Eight — E-I-G-H percent — 8%,”

Gee, maybe Joe should have talked to his fellow democrats all the years in power who WROTE THE FUCKING TAX CODE making that what these people owe?

President Biden misspelled the number “eight” Wednesday during a speech about economic issues in suburban Maryland — shortly after saying in apparent error that his father “never went” to college.

“We have a thousand billionaires in America. You know the average tax rate they pay? Eight — E-I-G-H percent — 8%,”

Are US Billionaires Really Paying A Lower Tax Rate Than Working People? Probably Not.

He misspelled it of course.

He meant to spell out H-A-T-E.

Maybe he was talking about the age of the illegal girl, he will sexaully assault in the morning. Anyone that supports this piece of shit. Is an enabler.

306/232

56.8% to be exact.

Forum List

Back