"Here Comes The Judge"

1stRambo

Gold Member
Feb 8, 2015
Yo, now that the "ENEMY" has rizen it`s UGLY HEAD, we True Americans who believe in the Constitution, need Judge Brett Kavanaugh sitting on the Supreme Court! The Hitler Democrat Party, who hates the Constitution, unless they can benefit from it, will continue to try and delay the Confirmation Process, a.k.a. F.B.I. Investigation! Senator Chuck Grassley needs to "STOP the CRIMINALS" in their track, and take it to a VOTE, period!!!

P.S.: About the Un-Americans who say they believe her, before they even heard her, or the judge say a word, the reason behind that thought is, sure, they Hired Her to Lie, to stop Judge Kavanaugh, SICK FUC**!!!

P.S.S.: All you Commie Puppets might want to call your Representative in Washington, and tell them to think twice, before going after any Supreme Court Justice who has been Confirmed, if, and I do say if? They get control of any branch of Government, because they will not like the ending of that move, guaranteed!!!
:Boom2:

Swamp Watch: Hitler Democrats' Hypocrisy on Kavanaugh

www.youtube.com/watch?v=KB99X8fmy2A

"GTP"
"""THANK YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP, JUDGE BRETT KAVANAUGH WILL BE AN OUTSTANDING SUPREME COURT JUSTICE"""
180710060314YHOX.jpg

Senator Chuck Grassley messed up big time & got bamboozled into just long enough a delay for the nut cases and limelight (later book deal $ & fame seekers) to surface.
That was part of the Dems tactics knowing how hype in the media can trigger these snowball affects, as it's all a numbers game and the Dems hope there are enough people like them without morals that would be willing to disregard who they hurt for sake of their "cause" or own glory through their sold story.
I'M JUST SURPRISED Al Sharpton hasn't found such a target dupe fake victim to flaunt around this time around.

Forum List

Back