Here's how the RINO'S kill Trump, Delegates At GOP Convention Not Bound On First Ballot

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
Besides killing Trump, I would think they just committed Republican suicide with this plan!

Daily Caller ^ | 3-13-2016 | Kerry Pickett
A Republican National Committee Standing Rules Committee member told the membership Friday that convention delegates are not bound to cast their votes at the convention according to primary vote results in the first round of voting. Curly Haugland of North Dakota, a long time member of the RNC Standing Rules Committee, sent a letter to the RNC membership at large about this issue. He explained how he came to the conclusion that all Republican delegates who participate in the 2016 Republican National Convention are unbound on each ballot round, including the first.

My guess is that Trump will eventually die with his own belt around his neck, and his smooth dainty hands around something else.

Besides killing Trump, I would think they just committed Republican suicide with this plan!

Daily Caller ^ | 3-13-2016 | Kerry Pickett
A Republican National Committee Standing Rules Committee member told the membership Friday that convention delegates are not bound to cast their votes at the convention according to primary vote results in the first round of voting. Curly Haugland of North Dakota, a long time member of the RNC Standing Rules Committee, sent a letter to the RNC membership at large about this issue. He explained how he came to the conclusion that all Republican delegates who participate in the 2016 Republican National Convention are unbound on each ballot round, including the first.

You're just now realizing that the right does stupid shit?

My guess is that Trump will eventually die with his own belt around his neck, and his smooth dainty hands around something else.
Like a typical libtard?

lol, no, your fantasy is not going to become reality....ever, loser.

wow....this north dakota rnc official could actually be right...at least in the manner which he explained it, he presented a good argument...

however, if mr.trump gets the delegates to win, 51% of the delegates, does that make this guy's argument void?

wow....this north dakota rnc official could actually be right...at least in the manner which he explained it, he presented a good argument...

however, if mr.trump gets the delegates to win, 51% of the delegates, does that make this guy's argument void?

If Trump gets 51% he is the candidate. Nothing they can do about it at that point.

If Trump gets the delegates there's nothing the establishment can do. The only hope they have is to keep him from getting delegates. If he forms a coalition ticket, the elite are just screwed.

The delegates must vote according to how the voters, voted in the first vote, if no canidate has a majority then they are not bound to vote for their canidate.

If Trump keeps his pace, it is impossible to have a brokered convention.

Forum List

Back