Here's how Romney Wins it!

tooAlive

Silver Member
Oct 26, 2012
United States
If we look back at how states have done historically during the polls, we'd notice that FL, CO, OH, NV, NC, and VA have all voted predominantly Republican over the last 4 years.

Although most did vote for Obama last year, it's highly unlikely that will happen again this year. Mostly because the Republicans that did vote for Obama aren't going to do it again.

Not only that, but Obama has also lost his steam in PA, a predominantly democratic state, and is now practically tied with Romney. Even with PA or not, Romney looks strong to easily surpass the 270 needed electoral votes.

Make Your Own 2012 Election Map

2012 Presidential Election Interactive Map and History of the Electoral College

Last edited:
If that link is your map that you created, why did you not assign NC to either of them??

Edit: Ok, I see you updated it.

Was watching a little bit of the political shows and it's interesting the way each side is calling this election.
Fox channel.Romney has a chance and a good one.
MSNBC... Feels it's a waste of time talking about it anymore.Obama has it won already and he has won it
going away.

I can't wait for the next two days....

Was watching a little bit of the political shows and it's interesting the way each side is calling this election.
Fox channel.Romney has a chance and a good one.
MSNBC... Feels it's a waste of time talking about it anymore.Obama has it won already and he has won it
going away.

I can't wait for the next two days....

It's almost as if each party is looking at a different election.

And I'm with you; can't wait for Tuesday.

Forum List

Back