Another Colossal Crowd For Romney: 30,000+ in Pennsylvania

Lovebears65

Gold Member
Apr 17, 2011
Georgia
PA is in play now so he has a good chance of winning. He wont need Ohio if he wins PA, VA, NC and FL

Attachments

• $A64zHxsCYAAl0g9.jpg
    $A64zHxsCYAAl0g9.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 100
Looks like Uncle Mitt, err.. President Romney is doing it big again.

An enormous rally for Mitt Romney in Bucks County, PA had people incredulous and tweeting like fury:

@robertcostaNRO my mother is at the Bucks County Romney rally. Says she has never seen a crowd like this. Dwarfs the Bush '04 rally crowd at the same farm.

51411C42D4974C2ABB99DFC51D44646C.jpg

30,000+ Rally for Romney in <em>Pennsylvania</em>

Last edited:
Very, very impressive crowd with with lots of energy and enthusiasm. Compare that to the Obama crowds - even with Stevie Wonder and it is like night and day. The enthusiasm is with Romney and therefore I believe that undecideds will break for him and he will close the gap and wrest Ohio away from Obama. Mitt Romney will be our next President.
Romney/Ryan 2012.

Very, very impressive crowd with with lots of energy and enthusiasm. Compare that to the Obama crowds - even with Stevie Wonder and it is like night and day. The enthusiasm is with Romney and therefore I believe that undecideds will break for him and he will close the gap and wrest Ohio away from Obama. Mitt Romney will be our next President.
Romney/Ryan 2012.

You got that right.

I think it's time you change that sig of yours. :lol:

Looks like Uncle Mitt, err.. President Romney is doing it big again.

An enormous rally for Mitt Romney in Bucks County, PA had people incredulous and tweeting like fury:

@robertcostaNRO my mother is at the Bucks County Romney rally. Says she has never seen a crowd like this. Dwarfs the Bush '04 rally crowd at the same farm.

51411C42D4974C2ABB99DFC51D44646C.jpg

30,000+ Rally for Romney in <em>Pennsylvania</em>

I'm listening to WLS out of Chicago Zogby was on. Romney's crowd numbers are insane.

YAY!

Let's hope they all vote and get as many as possible to vote Romney as well this is all about get out the vote now.

My goodness. There sure are lots and lots of people showing up for Romney's events. This election is in he bag for him. He's so inspiring.

I'm so happy to see him pulling in so many people up there. Pennsylvania and Ohio are huge states, and he's managed 30k in both.

Can't wait for Tuesday.

hate to piss in your cheerios(not really, I find it kind of....fun) But, Bucks County's population is over 600k....5% of the population? Really?

hate to piss in your cheerios(not really, I find it kind of....fun) But, Bucks County's population is over 600k....5% of the population? Really?

Damn it. Another bowl??

Seriously now, it's a pretty big accomplishment considering the prez himself could only muster a crowd of 2,800.

I wouldn't expect 300,000 people at anyone's political rally.

yeah... like nobody from outside the freaking county went, huh :rolleyes:

Dumb ass.

so....what you are saying is that he's drawing from an even LARGER population base....so it's probably less than 5%? Not sure that's what I'd call a winning argument.

Forum List

Back