Here’s How “President Hillary” Will Destroy Your Gun Rights

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
Without Repealing The Second Amendment

Notice how all the Lefties continually cry that there's no way she can take guns away from American citizens. “She can't just do away with the 2nd Amendment,” they tell us. Well, this article points out exactly what she wants to do to meet that goal. Three steps:

Stacking the Supreme Court With Anti-Gun Justices

Banning A Wide Range Of Popular Firearms & Accessories

Dismantling the Protection of Lawful Commerce In Arms Act

And she has repeatedly stated these are exactly what she wants done.

Read the full story @ Here's How "President Hillary" Will Destroy Your Gun Rights Without Repealing The 2nd Amendment

HILLARY: You Stupid Republicans Need to Fight American Gun Owners @ Doug Ross @ Journal: HILLARY: You Stupid Republicans Need to Fight American Gun Owners

Take away one right and you're on the road to take others.

For an amendment to the constitution that would restrict your gun rights, you’d need to have one of the following:

amendments.jpg

Neither of which is going to happen.

More claptrap from the right wing losers.

Notice how all the Lefties continually cry that there's no way she can take guns away from American citizens. “She can't just do away with the 2nd Amendment,” they tell us. Well, this article points out exactly what she wants to do to meet that goal. Three steps:

Read the full story @ Here's How "President Hillary" Will Destroy Your Gun Rights Without Repealing The 2nd Amendment

HILLARY: You Stupid Republicans Need to Fight American Gun Owners @ Doug Ross @ Journal: HILLARY: You Stupid Republicans Need to Fight American Gun Owners

8 years of Right Wing Nut Jobs predicting Obama will take away their guns

8 years of Right Wing Nut jobs generating sales for gun manufacturers.

Looking forward to 8 more years of Right Wing Nut Jobs selling guns to those gullible enough to think that their guns are going to be taken away from them.

This is pathetic....another gun nut in a pick up truck with leather boots complete with little elevator heels, crying like a girl about how the big bad Liberals will take his little pop gun away. :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:Let me ask you something little guy. Did Jimmy Carter take your gun away? How about Bill Clinton? Obama? Those big bad Liberals will let you keep your pop gun, I promise. So, go out pay some more of your hard earned dollars, and stock up on a few more Glock 9's and 2-3 more cases of ammo if you want. All the Liberals want to do is make sure terrorists, children, and the mentally retarded cannot get guns.

P.S. It's much easier to win a war on terror if we're not arming the terrorists.

For an amendment to the constitution that would restrict your gun rights, you’d need to have one of the following:

amendments.jpg

That can't be right....Trump says that she will abolish the Second Amendment and there's nothing you can do about it folks.
Is he badly informed?

This is pathetic....another gun nut in a pick up truck with leather boots complete with little elevator heels, crying like a girl about how the big bad Liberals will take his little pop gun away. :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:Let me ask you something little guy. Did Jimmy Carter take your gun away? How about Bill Clinton? Obama? Those big bad Liberals will let you keep your pop gun, I promise. So, go out pay some more of your hard earned dollars, and stock up on a few more Glock 9's and 2-3 more cases of ammo if you want. All the Liberals want to do is make sure terrorists, children, and the mentally retarded cannot get guns.

P.S. It's much easier to win a war on terror if we're not arming the terrorists.
Obama's got a lot to do before January.
He's still got to take away everyone's guns, declare himself emperor, invade Texas, fill up the FEMA camps, spread Ebola, declare Sharia law...and so much more.
Is there enough time?

Well now, that is a matter of opinion, and the opinion of those that say water is wet is no more valid than the opinion of those that say it is not. After all, we are all entitled to our opinions. LOL

amendments.jpg

Why? You already support a court that creates rights out of thin air? What's to stop the same court from restricting rights using the same logic?

Plessey V Fergeuson was blatantly unconstitutional, yet the court at the time made it acceptable, and it took decades to right that wrong.

8 years of Right Wing Nut Jobs predicting Obama will take away their guns

8 years of Right Wing Nut jobs generating sales for gun manufacturers.

Looking forward to 8 more years of Right Wing Nut Jobs selling guns to those gullible enough to think that their guns are going to be taken away from them.

You mock vigilance because you know it is the only thing stopping gun grabbing progressive from enacting their dream laws that disarm non government actors.

Hillary will not only appoint up to four Supreme Court justices but she will stock the lower courts with liberals

There is no way she can confiscate your guns, but liberal courts will be more willing to listen to common sense gun controls

Hillary will not only appoint up to four Supreme Court justices but she will stock the lower courts with liberals

There is no way she can confiscate your guns, but liberal courts will be more willing to listen to common sense gun controls

Kind of like NY controls, where it would take me 3-6 months and $1000 in fees to get a home handgun permit?

The Left loves to claim they do not want to confiscate guns, but we know they are liars. Of course they do.

amendments.jpg

Why? You already support a court that creates rights out of thin air? What's to stop the same court from restricting rights using the same logic?

Plessey V Fergeuson was blatantly unconstitutional, yet the court at the time made it acceptable, and it took decades to right that wrong.

Not worried about it.

Kind of like NY controls, where it would take me 3-6 months and $1000 in fees to get a home handgun permit?

You still don't have that stupid permit?

Maybe if you stopped whining and were actually motivated

amendments.jpg

Not worried about it.

Like the good progressive sheep you are. I am not surprised.

Now go Baaa with the rest of them.

You still don't have that stupid permit?

Maybe if you stopped whining and were actually motivated

I shouldn't have to wait or pay that much money for a handgun permit in the first place.
I don't feel like getting one now, but that doesn't mean I cannot defend my right to get one when I choose, and not when some NYPD flunky decides when I can have one.

By your logic, if I want to preserve my right to a jury trial, I have to go out and commit a crime right now.

Forum List

Back