Here we go again, stressing over gotdamned illegals!!! AGAIN!!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
The democrats are gonna rule the fuckin day, they keep rallying for fuckin illegals in this country. First its DACA and now the census of 2020. We didn't pay attention to 2016 and look what it got us, Trump. As much as we all want fairness for illegal children, this bullshit about counting illegals in a census count is gonna lose us this Nov.

News Flash, Perez.....you have got to start talking issues, issues that effect those of us who pay taxes, who struggle every motherfuckin day to make ends meet and trust me, illegals don't have a gotdamned thing to do with it!!

The democrats are gonna rule the fuckin day, they keep rallying for fuckin illegals in this country. First its DACA and now the census of 2020. We didn't pay attention to 2016 and look what it got us, Trump. As much as we all want fairness for illegal children, this bullshit about counting illegals in a census count is gonna lose us this Nov.

News Flash, Perez.....you have got to start talking issues, issues that effect those of us who pay taxes, who struggle every motherfuckin day to make ends meet and trust me, illegals don't have a gotdamned thing to do with it!!
Illegals don't struggle make ends meet? Illegals aren't victims of black crime? They don't deserve affirmative action like you get? Why the bigotry?

An immigrant is not ‘illegal’ until such time as he has been found guilty in a court of law of entering the country absent authorization; and when that determination is made the immigrant is subject to detention and deportation and won’t be participating in the census accordingly.

All persons in the United States are entitled to a presumption of innocence and due process of the law, including those undocumented.

That an immigrant might be undocumented doesn’t mean he’s ‘illegal.’

Consequently, this is a non-issue – there’s nothing to ‘stress over,’ unless of course one is a hateful rightwing bigot.

Actually Triggered...

Illegals have a lot to do with with why many people have to struggle harder to make ends meet. How can you command a better salary to do a shitty job such as cleaning a toilet or digging ditches when an illegal will do it for a fraction of what it's worth?

When I was a kid 20+ years ago you went into construction work or other hard labor if you knew better than to get yourself into college debt. I used to bust my ass hauling roof shingles up 2 story ladders 10 hours a day for minimum wage at 18-20 years of age. That was in Buffalo NY and there weren't hordes of illegals to compete with.

When I moved to TX the only thing that made skilled trades pay decent was the fact you had to speak english and be a citizen to get a license. Dudes who did shit like concrete and landscaping where a license wasn't needed didn't make shit unless they spoke spanish and had supervisory positions.

BTW I do believe you meant the democrooks are going to RUE THE DAY, they haven't ruled shit except the media since that meat puppet left DC.

Food for thought...

To bad it's going to rot on the plate because you will ignore it.

An immigrant is not ‘illegal’ until such time as he has been found guilty in a court of law of entering the country absent authorization; and when that determination is made the immigrant is subject to detention and deportation and won’t be participating in the census accordingly.

All persons in the United States are entitled to a presumption of innocence and due process of the law, including those undocumented.

Consequently, this is a non-issue – there’s nothing to ‘stress over,’ unless of course one is a hateful rightwing bigot.

Here we go again, stressing over gotdamned illegals!!! AGAIN!!!
Who would "we" be?

I know who's not "stressing over gotdamned [sic] illegals." Not stressing are people who have skills and abilities that are in demand by purchasers of labor.

They really are this stupid folks...

Every last one of them. Weapons Grade Stupid.

Dangerous when left unsecured.

An immigrant is not ‘illegal’ until such time as he has been found guilty in a court of law of entering the country absent authorization;
That's not what makes one be an illegal immigrant. One is an illegal immigrant, regardless of how one entered the country or what authorization to enter one had/lacked at the time of one's entry, if one is present in the country without authorization to be present in the country.

I am confused...how would counting illegals in a census cause the right to lose an election?

Basically the argument is that they use the illegals to fluff up their population numbers, thus determining how many reps and EC votes they have.
Yes but wouldn't that be illegal since they are not citizens?

That's actually a matter of debate. The statement in the constitution regarding the census is: "Representatives shall be apportioned among the several States according to their respective numbers, counting the whole number of persons in each State, excluding Indians not taxed."

The left argues that because it doesn't leave out women (who at the time could not vote,) then we should now include the illegals, who also cannot vote.

For the record, citizenship was a standard question on the census until 1950. It was also included in the 2000 census.

Illegals don't struggle make ends meet? Illegals aren't victims of black crime? They don't deserve affirmative action like you get? Why the bigotry?
Illegals struggles do not and should not concern true Americans. They are law breakers. The very first act they take on American soil is an illegal one
A guy comes to my house for first time and starts stuffing my stuff in his pockets to "feed his family"
I don't care about him nor what I can do for him to make him things "easier"
What a sappy, emotion soaked bunch of false sentinment most of this illegal defending malarkey is.

Immigrants are people who have legal status in the US.

Illegals are not immigrants.

Explain Expedited Removal, in which there is NO Due Process and results in the Illegal entrant being removed from this country, never seeing a judge nor talking to an attorney.

All it takes to determine a persons legal status is ID (birth certificate, drivers license)/Passport/I-94 form, without any of those documents, the person may be considered to be here in violation of the law, until such a time as that person is able to prove their legal status. How many US Citizens do you think Obama removed from the US during his reign?

Today's Dimocrats, could care less about citizenship, could care less about the 1st Amendment, could care less about the 2nd Amendment.

Forum List

Back