Here We Go Again - Obama to By-Pass Congress To Pass 'World' Agenda

Your opinion . . . is your opinion only: it means nothing.

Statutory and judicial activity have legitimized presidential agreements.

That you don't like it means nothing.

What the Founders intended means little now. They would not have let you, a person without property or standing or Caucasian status, vote, for instance. They preserved slavery. They did not want women to vote. So what they "intended" is meaningless.

President Trump will enter into an Agreement to deport illegals and Reactionary Progressives

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
None of you are constitutional scholars.

You are alleging that presidential agreements, not me, are unconstitutional.

Prove it.
How can you be a constitutional scholar when this is what you majored at USU

https://extension.usu.edu/files/publications/publication/AG_Swine_04pr.pdf

??? Ty, what are you talking about? Not one of you can make a case that presidential agreements are not constitutional. That is your allegation, not mine, you have to prove it.

You reactionary far right socons are butt hurt, Frank and 007 and Ty, because you realize that Trump is going to fail.

Last edited:
(NOT a ‘treaty’ according to Obama, just a simple binding agreement between the United States and the World)
Did I miss the vote that decided a "binding agreement between the United States and the World" was NOT a treaty?

When did it occur?

Isn't that sort of like saying "The Commander in Chief of the U.S. Armed Forces and head of the Executive branch of the U.S. Govt", is NOT the President?

Or, "The color of the sky on a sunny day with no clouds" is NOT blue?

Last edited:
Did I miss the vote that decided a "binding agreement between the United States and the World" was NOT a treaty?

That's the point! Despite 66% of Congress and 78% of Americans being against Obama's Iran 'deal', Obama rammed the piece of cr@p into existence, creating a VERY BINDING chain of events that included Iran getting billions of dollars, all sanctions being dropped, China and Russia rushing to sell and deliver new weapons systems to Ira, Iran being allowed to keep and refine uranium, and even being allowed to inspect THEMSELVES if they promise to be tough on themselves and report any bad behavior, thereby ensuring a nuclear Arms Race in the Middle East and Iran most probably ending up with Nukes.

Forum List

Back