Here is why Trump will not win the General

Hillary still has Bernie to deal with. When she get the nomination and her numbers reflect the Bernie carry overs, the polling will show it.

There are some in the GOP, including Newt who are still trumpeting the need for Donald to gain the Hispanic and Female vote. They are basically saying he cannot win without them. I think we are underestimating the anger in the Hispanic community that Donald has created. They will vote in number never seen before. There is nothing he can do to mend the damage in the Hispanic community.

If his polling falls into single digits for the minority vote then even Texas will be hard for him to win.

He can not mend his mistake with Latino\Hispanic communities so he need to focus on the African American vote which will be nearly impossible unless he take someone like Powell or maybe Rice as VP and even then I doubt it would help much.

No worries:

Quinnipiac conducted the survey via landlines and cellphones from April 27 to May 8, polling 1,051 registered Florida voters, 1,042 registered Ohio voters and 1,077 registered Pennsylvania voters. For all samples, the margin of error is plus or minus 3 percentage points.

Read more: Dead heat: Trump, Clinton tied in 3 swing-state polls
Follow us: @politico on Twitter | Politico on Facebook

Likely voters is likely a more pronounced difference. Especially considering Trump’s negatives where people will be showing up to make sure he doesn’t win.

Hillary needs to stay away from cameras. Her speaking abilities can only hurt her chances. Howard Dean was a better candidate than that loser.

We want and new Navy capability will Trump and new Wall >> 10/30/50 precent into two lands. 177 new war ships is planned by Trump how I liked. If not I will Romney in new chance 2020 against Clinton if she win election in this year.

We want and new Navy capability will Trump and new Wall >> 10/30/50 precent into two lands. 177 new war ships is planned by Trump how I liked. If not I will Romney in new chance 2020 against Clinton if she win election in this year.

So what is your first language?

In 2012, 64% of eligible white voters voted, while 48% of eligible Hispanic voters voted.

That is, whites are close to the turnout ceiling. You can't bring many more of them out, and Trump will actually be depressing white turnout, given how awful he is. Hispanics, there's lots of room to bring more them out, and they're all voting for Clinton.

And yes, Democrats are putting vast amounts of effort into doing exactly that. That's why it won't be close. Hillary has hired the same people who made Obama's ground game a well-oiled machine. Trump, in contrast, says he sees no need for such turnout efforts, which is causing Republican strategists to facepalm.

Forum List

Back