Here is how it happens typically.

That's about it. I've noticed that a lot of conservative religious republicans on Fox News and conservative radio have fallen into this cycle as well. They aren't all quite at the celebrate stage but certainly are approving of legalizing evil. Hannity addresses Jenner as Katlin rather than Bruce and refers to him as "her" or "she." I still call him Bruce and use the pronoun "he."
Some say I'm not being kind. I call it tough love. Jenner looks ridiculous. As far as those who say they are "gay," I am friendly and respectful as long as they don't push it into my face. I withdraw when I see this in action. TV shows are openly showing gays making out. I either forward the show past it or turn it off. I always watch TV taped. Those shows are losing viewers.

That's about it. I've noticed that a lot of conservative religious republicans on Fox News and conservative radio have fallen into this cycle as well. They aren't all quite at the celebrate stage but certainly are approving of legalizing evil. Hannity addresses Jenner as Katlin rather than Bruce and refers to him as "her" or "she." I still call him Bruce and use the pronoun "he."
Some say I'm not being kind. I call it tough love. Jenner looks ridiculous. As far as those who say they are "gay," I am friendly and respectful as long as they don't push it into my face. I withdraw when I see this in action. TV shows are openly showing gays making out. I either forward the show past it or turn it off. I always watch TV taped. Those shows are losing viewers.
We all fall into it. One degree or another. I send Christ to His cross. Until we see it then all we do is prop up the Pharisee image of God. When we do see it, then we start to grow and yes it's a daily journey with many falls along the way. At least it is for me.

We all fall into it. One degree or another. I send Christ to His cross. Until we see it then all we do is prop up the Pharisee image of God. When we do see it, then we start to grow and yes it's a daily journey with many falls along the way. At least it is for me.
It's strange that the woke left believes that to love one another we have to submit to evil. If we love someone, we try to warn them of possible danger while giving them their agency to choose. We don't just let them fall off a cliff. That's not love.

Forum List

Back