Here comes Karl !

nope, because Donnie only has 11% of the Hispanic vote and virtually none of the black vote.

If Sanders couldn't pull them away from Clinton Trump can't either.

ponder that

Got it..

Say Sparky, don't white people (who the party hates) make up 67% of the nation, and a greater percentage of eligible voters?

I know that anti-white racism is the foundation of your filthy party, but couldn't Trump easily win with only the white vote?

nope, because Donnie only has 11% of the Hispanic vote and virtually none of the black vote.

If Sanders couldn't pull them away from Clinton Trump can't either.

ponder that

Got it..

Say Sparky, don't white people (who the party hates) make up 67% of the nation, and a greater percentage of eligible voters?

I know that anti-white racism is the foundation of your filthy party, but couldn't Trump easily win with only the white vote?

I don't have a party just like you don't have a brain..

nobody can win without 30 - 40 % of the minority vote.

While I like your scenario, I think it's much more likely that if Trump went independent, all the crazies would gravitate toward him, and there aren't enough sane GOP voters to carry whomever the machine nominates, and that effectively hands the WH to the Democrats.

Lol, one could not have given a better rendition of an ideological hack than that. Thank you!

You don't think dividing Republican voters into two factions would help the Democrats? Bet you bought into Rove's "Romney by a landslide" four years ago, didn't you?

He hasn't even won the Nomination. The General? He is a "Loser" there.

Sure sparky, because everyone loves Hilliary.... :eusa_whistle:

No one really loves Hillary, not even Bill I expect. But you need to be realistic. If Donald wins the GOP nomination, the numbers say it does not matter who the Dems run, he will lose. He will gain less of the Hispanic and Black votes that Mitt did. It will be over.

Not sure if the country is ready for a Liberal like Bernie, but he would surely beat Trump if Hillary does not get the nomination. Donald is a Disaster for the GOP and could be for us moderates.

WHO the hell is Karl Rove, and why does anyone consider him relevant anymore?

That chubby little bastard could win the Ned Beatty Role, one canoe trip down the river, in 'Deliverance 2'...

No one really loves Hillary, not even Bill I expect. But you need to be realistic. If Donald wins the GOP nomination, the numbers say it does not matter who the Dems run, he will lose. He will gain less of the Hispanic and Black votes that Mitt did. It will be over.

Not sure if the country is ready for a Liberal like Bernie, but he would surely beat Trump if Hillary does not get the nomination. Donald is a Disaster for the GOP and could be for us moderates.

Right, because blacks and Hispanics are the majority of voters.

You've got it all figured out.

In certain ways Trumps run reminds of Obamas in 2008 they both love to campaign they both love giving grand speeches in front of large crowds and both love the spotlight. The problem is after Obama was elected he seemed to think governing was going to be just like campaigning and everyone was just going to jump onboard and go along with him because he was Obama I get the feelingTrump thinks the same and much like Obama he will quickly get the same cold dose of reality Obama got and won't handle it any better.

So far trump has nuked the Rs and is running away with the general.

There are polls that show Trump beating Hillary and a computer moidel that has gotten every election right since link 1970 and is correct on historical elections also, that model says that Trump will win the general based on multiple factors including voter turnout and so forth.

Now tell me why the guy is a rightwing loon, mmk?

While I like your scenario, I think it's much more likely that if Trump went independent, all the crazies would gravitate toward him, and there aren't enough sane GOP voters to carry whomever the machine nominates, and that effectively hands the WH to the Democrats.

Lol, one could not have given a better rendition of an ideological hack than that. Thank you!

You don't think dividing Republican voters into two factions would help the Democrats? Bet you bought into Rove's "Romney by a landslide" four years ago, didn't you?

No, but I was thinking that Romney would win a close one, carrying Virginia, Ohio and Florida, but he lost due to pathetic get out the vote efforts, bad software for handling their voter data (it wasnt stress tested for national level election) and he refused to rpess his attacks on Obama's most vulnerable issues because Romney had done the same things in Mass.

Romney was supposedly the best candidate to beat Obama according the the GOP elites but he was actually the WORST.

The avatar on my message page still has my old anti-Romney avatar on it, lol.

In certain ways Trumps run reminds of Obamas in 2008 they both love to campaign they both love giving grand speeches in front of large crowds and both love the spotlight. The problem is after Obama was elected he seemed to think governing was going to be just like campaigning and everyone was just going to jump onboard and go along with him because he was Obama I get the feelingTrump thinks the same and much like Obama he will quickly get the same cold dose of reality Obama got and won't handle it any better.
Obama actually achieved his agenda......Trump doesn't have a prayer as both parties oppose him

So far trump has nuked the Rs and is running away with the general.

There are polls that show Trump beating Hillary and a computer moidel that has gotten every election right since link 1970 and is correct on historical elections also, that model says that Trump will win the general based on multiple factors including voter turnout and so forth.

Now tell me why the guy is a rightwing loon, mmk?
I have gotten every Presidential election right since 1964 and I don't even use a computer model

Rove hates Trump.

enter Willard to sling as much mud as he can at Trump for as long as he can.

Same Rove tactic 43 used on McCain, and Ann Richards.

no more firefights with Trump, the GOP is dropping bunker-busters at him.

between karl or mitt

no buddy is buying into their bs anymore

Karl Rove is another cog in the GOP corporate crony network machine.

After his prediction of a Romney blow out in 2012 fell completely flat and the GOP failed to even repeat the vote of 2008, who cares what that lying sack of spoiled fertilizer thinks about anything?
HYsLJTL.jpg

Obama actually achieved his agenda......Trump doesn't have a prayer as both parties oppose him
Actually he achieved very little as most of what he did was through executive order which can be undone by the stroke of the pen just as it was implemented.

Forum List

Back