Here comes Karl !

Siete

Platinum Member
May 19, 2014
Rove hates Trump.

enter Willard to sling as much mud as he can at Trump for as long as he can.

Same Rove tactic 43 used on McCain, and Ann Richards.

no more firefights with Trump, the GOP is dropping bunker-busters at him.

Too little too late

Trump has seized the angry voters/victims that Rove helped create

Last edited:
Too little too late

I watched Rove hammer Donnie last night on TV ... supposedly, there's almost 60% of Republicans who would be disappointed if Trump got the nomination.

60% is enough to get Karl's juices flowing and go hard core party line . If that's the case Trump better get Josey Whales " plum mad dog mean".

h-e-r-e w-e go !

Karl Rove is another cog in the GOP corporate crony network machine.

After his prediction of a Romney blow out in 2012 fell completely flat and the GOP failed to even repeat the vote of 2008, who cares what that lying sack of spoiled fertilizer thinks about anything?

IMO the GOP is merely trying to keep Trump from getting enough delegates to win the nomination and force a brokered convention ... which forces Trump to run independent, that means he loses, the GOP wins their battle, and gives them a better chance to win a general election.

Trump is the only one who can beat Hillary based on computer model projections that have been right on every election other than 1960
the model

IMO the GOP is merely trying to keep Trump from getting enough delegates to win the nomination and force a brokered convention ... which forces Trump to run independent, that means he loses, the GOP wins their battle, and gives them a better chance to win a general election.

While I like your scenario, I think it's much more likely that if Trump went independent, all the crazies would gravitate toward him, and there aren't enough sane GOP voters to carry whomever the machine nominates, and that effectively hands the WH to the Democrats.

While I like your scenario, I think it's much more likely that if Trump went independent, all the crazies would gravitate toward him, and there aren't enough sane GOP voters to carry whomever the machine nominates, and that effectively hands the WH to the Democrats.

Lol, one could not have given a better rendition of an ideological hack than that. Thank you!

Too little too late

If Trump ever were to be elected, both Dems and Republicans would stop him in his tracks. He'd be nothing more than a puppet. I imagine he will win the nomination and lose the election in style. As much as Republicans say they hate Hillary, a lot of them will find her favorable to Trump.

Another Neocon asshole. And a dumb Bush lackey. After his disastrous Election predictions last time, i can't fathom why any credible Media Outlet would give him the time of day. He's simply wrong all the time. Him opposing Trump, makes me wanna support him more.

If Trump ever were to be elected, both Dems and Republicans would stop him in his tracks. He'd be nothing more than a puppet. I imagine he will win the nomination and lose the election in style. As much as Republicans say they hate Hillary, a lot of them will find her favorable to Trump.

Trump will govern the way Obama has. Lots of press conferences, tons of rabble rousing, nothing substantial.

I saw T-Rump tell Hannity the other day that Rove STILL thinks that Romney won the election, and how they had to drag him off the TV kicking and screaming.

Sean didn't even, COULDN'T put up a defense.

#LOLGOP

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

So far trump has nuked the Rs and is running away with the general.

There is a fly in this ointment though;

Trump is like a dog chasing a car, what the hell are we all going to do when he catches it?

It's going to be a LONG 4 years...

If we have any sense at all, impeach him on his first day in office and hope his VP pick isn't a maniac too.

Forum List

Back