Here Come The Mad Dog!

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
May well be the best military pick in decades! Not since Patton have we had someone so openly and proudly be a son of a bitch.
tumblr_nxs2wbOuyD1rdcoy0o1_1280-800x800.jpg

He IS ready to face islamic terrorists and bring them death.
tumblr_o4tp7zrAjc1t77gp3o1_r5_1280-800x533.jpg

He is just going to call it as he sees it.
tumblr_o78nsw93le1t77gp3o1_1280-800x509.jpg

WE have a dog! A fighting dog and that dog has had enough.
Reflecting on a Legacy | Gen. John F. Kelly

This liberals is called a Dam or a Bitch....

Fury

Two quotes that sum up the good General's mindset.

“I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I’ll kill you all.”

“I’m going to plead with you, do not cross us. Because if you do, the survivors will write about what we do here for 10,000 years.”

Semper FI. SIC SEMPER TYRANNIS. To the liberals and racist who would be and for now are the tyrants in our streets rioting. YOUR DAY OF DEMISE IN WHATEVER FORM IS COMING FAST !!!!! You assault our police officers, despise our military, attack our citizens and our country with your twisted lies and your ignorance. Now it is OUR turn standing WITH the MILITARY, WITH the POLICE, WITH THE CONSTITUTION, and WITH THE COUNTRY.

Semper FI. SIC SEMPER TYRANNIS. To the liberals and racist who would be and for now are the tyrants in our streets rioting. YOUR DAY OF DEMISE IN WHATEVER FORM IS COMING FAST !!!!! You assault our police officers, despise our military, attack our citizens and our country with your twisted lies and your ignorance. Now it is OUR turn standing WITH the MILITARY, WITH the POLICE, WITH THE CONSTITUTION, and WITH THE COUNTRY.
Are you going a bit overboard? Our military doesn't attack our civilians in the streets.

I like the idea of General Mattis in the mix. He is well liked by the soldiers, and that means he knows how to fight a war. Whether an all out war is what is best in the Middle East is another story--and I don't pretend to know the answer. So I hope the other military and diplomatic advisors that Trump selects will be able to find the right solution. But it will be good to have him around if we ever do decide to actually plunge in and go to war full bore.

Are you going a bit overboard? Our military doesn't attack our civilians in the streets.
ILLEGALS are NOT our citizens. Obama's imported TERRORISTS are NOT our citizens.

ILLEGALS are NOT our citizens. Obama's imported TERRORISTS are NOT our citizens.
We don't shoot our undocumented citizens or our refugees, either. So sorry to disappoint you, Fury.

We don't shoot our undocumented citizens or our refugees, either. So sorry to disappoint you, Fury.

Maybe we should...that would cut down on the numbers streaming across the borders illegally

In order to be "our" refugees they would have to be Americans who have left here.
"undocumented citizens" according to the LAW no document no citizen.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

Maybe we should...that would cut down on the numbers streaming across the borders illegally
Oh, Jesus, not you too. I thought better of you than that.

Oh, Jesus, not you too. I thought better of you than that.

I'm all for putting a fence up and having gun towers, pop a few of them, they'll stop coming over

In order to be "our" refugees they would have to be Americans who have left here.
"undocumented citizens" according to the LAW no document no citizen.
We can send home the illegals who have committed crimes, and hopefully get rid of sanctuary cities, and start prosecuting employers who admittedly hire these illegal workers. Then they will go home/stay home. We don't KILL them.
Our refugees aren't going anywhere and you leave them ALONE, Fury. They have never done anything to you.

Forum List

Back