HERE Are The 3 Deep State RINO's RESPONSIBLE For Odumbocare Repeal Failure...

It's not the GOP AS WHOLE's fault. It came down to THREE SHIT STAINS that are ALL NEVER TRUMPERS, especially ONE, that being John McLame. McLame has hated president Trump since the days of his campaign when they exchanged barbs about McLames service, and I'm sure McLame is butt hurt that he's a loser for president and Trump got elected. So what does McLame do? Well what else... GET EVEN. What does he care now? He's dying of cancer, so get your lick in while you still can and STICK IT to Trump, and vote NO, to the utter shock of the other republicans. But he wasn't alone, there's two more, and here they are, here's your three wonderful Trump hating, deep state RINO's responsible for killing repeal and replace...

http://nypost.com/2017/07/28/trio-of-republican-senators-vote-down-repeal-of-obamacare/

Considering that the majority of people in McCain's home state are against this bill then you could say he's actually voting their interests and against Republican leadership. Something you dorks claimed to have supported in the past. What happened to drain the swamp?
Oh really, how about you provide a link to that wonderful revelation, skippy...

OO7 refuses to answer my questions why he wants 22 million people to lose their health insurance and why he thinks the rich should get a huge tax break while cutting $800 billion in Medicare expansion. Wonder why.

It's not the GOP AS WHOLE's fault. It came down to THREE SHIT STAINS that are ALL NEVER TRUMPERS, especially ONE, that being John McLame. McLame has hated president Trump since the days of his campaign when they exchanged barbs about McLames service, and I'm sure McLame is butt hurt that he's a loser for president and Trump got elected. So what does McLame do? Well what else... GET EVEN. What does he care now? He's dying of cancer, so get your lick in while you still can and STICK IT to Trump, and vote NO, to the utter shock of the other republicans. But he wasn't alone, there's two more, and here they are, here's your three wonderful Trump hating, deep state RINO's responsible for killing repeal and replace...

http://nypost.com/2017/07/28/trio-of-republican-senators-vote-down-repeal-of-obamacare/
So you wanted 20 million people to lose their health insurance and huge tax breaks for the rich. Please tell the entire forum why.
You're in contention for the most MORONIC, IDIOTIC, INANE TOOL on USMB. You talk like you're absolutely fucking RETARDED.

I have no one on ignore, but if I do decide to put someone on the list, YOU will be the first, because you actually have NOTHING to say that's worth reading. You are an IMBECILE.
Pissed his pants with my 2 questions.
How funny is that?

So you wanted 20 million people to lose their health insurance and huge tax breaks for the rich. Please tell the entire forum why.

And increase premiums 20%, big money for Pharma and insurance companies.

I hate that Cruz is pushing for junk insurance because the poor will fall for it. That's the source of the right's lie about Obama saying 'if you like your insurance, the or can keep it'.

They need to fix what's wrong with ACA and let Trump pretend he is responsible.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com
Well, tell us. What's wrong with ACA? You tell us.

The ONLY republicans who didn't want their constituents to be devastated by this criminal type bill are the ones that defied Trump and voted against it.
Then the dopes cal them traitors.
Go figure.

This thread is hilarious. Like ants protecting the queen ant's eggs, the liberal ants are swarming to protect and defend the one and only egg their sickly purple-lipped jug-eared queen Obama laid, and that was "Obamacare."

Except when that single egg hatches out, the hatchling will be a miserable, shrunken, sickly, and deformed ant with only three legs and a broken antenna, one which the rest of the hive will have to guard and nourish for the rest of its life.

You're in contention for the most MORONIC, IDIOTIC, INANE TOOL on USMB. You talk like you're absolutely fucking RETARDED.

I have no one on ignore, but if I do decide to put someone on the list, YOU will be the first, because you actually have NOTHING to say that's worth reading. You are an IMBECILE.
How funny is that?
Your "questions" are BULL SHIT. They don't DESERVE a response. You're like talking to a retarded second grader. You are a grade A moron.

It's not the GOP as a WHOLE's fault. It came down to THREE SHIT STAINS that are ALL NEVER TRUMPERS, especially ONE, that being John McLame. McLame has hated president Trump since the days of his campaign when they exchanged barbs about McLames service, and I'm sure McLame is butt hurt that he's a loser for president and Trump got elected. So what does McLame do? Well what else... GET EVEN. What does he care now? He's dying of cancer, so get your lick in while you still can and STICK IT to Trump, and vote NO, to the utter shock of the other republicans. But he wasn't alone, there's two more, and here they are, here's your three wonderful Trump hating, deep state RINO's responsible for killing repeal and replace...

You called them shitstains for voting against a bill that would decimate their constituents.
A bill that had a17% Approval rating. Explain yourself. Why do you want people to die?

How funny is that?
Your "questions" are BULL SHIT. They don't DESERVE a response. You're like talking to a retarded second grader. You are a grade A moron.
Scared shitless I see. Maybe adult pampers may help.

Considering that the majority of people in McCain's home state are against this bill then you could say he's actually voting their interests and against Republican leadership. Something you dorks claimed to have supported in the past. What happened to drain the swamp?
Oh really, how about you provide a link to that wonderful revelation, skippy...

Gladly.

Roberts: Only 6 percent of Arizona voters like Senate health care bill

How funny is that?
can't answer two simple questions which IS the crux of the matter.
You've revealed yourself to be a coward.
Well done comrade..

An over-inflated "20 million", of which 15 million would opt out if they could?

Even without a little push from the GOP, Obamacare is on its deathbed.

IMG_0236.JPG
007 keeps getting his ass kicked so badly it looks like this.

An over-inflated "20 million", of which 15 million would opt out if they could?

Even without a little push from the GOP, Obamacare is on its deathbed.
Trump and the GOP have intentionally sabatoged the ACA to hasten its demise. If they did the smart thing( against their better instincts) they would have improved Obamacare. So now they're left with their biggest humiliation in decades.
Well done comrades..

Tissue?
For what? I'm not whipping your dripping pussy, moron. Do it yourself.

:crybaby:

It's not the GOP as a WHOLE's fault. It came down to THREE SHIT STAINS that are ALL NEVER TRUMPERS, especially ONE, that being John McLame. McLame has hated president Trump since the days of his campaign when they exchanged barbs about McLames service, and I'm sure McLame is butt hurt that he's a loser for president and Trump got elected. So what does McLame do? Well what else... GET EVEN. What does he care now? He's dying of cancer, so get your lick in while you still can and STICK IT to Trump, and vote NO, to the utter shock of the other republicans. But he wasn't alone, there's two more, and here they are, here's your three wonderful Trump hating, deep state RINO's responsible for killing repeal and replace...

Well in Alabama we will send a Mr Strange to the Senate he is a Trump supporter and will be a first term seat. The second seat is held firmly by Shelby who is a Conservative

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

This thread is hilarious. Like ants protecting the queen ant's eggs, the liberal ants are swarming to protect and defend the one and only egg their sickly purple-lipped jug-eared queen Obama laid, and that was "Obamacare."

Except when that single egg hatches out, the hatchling will be a miserable, shrunken, sickly, and deformed ant with only three legs and a broken antenna, one which the rest of the hive will have to guard and nourish for the rest of its life.
More to the point, like blaming Bush and republicans for the housing bubble even though it was democrat policies that led to it, they are blaming Trump for the obamacare failure.

Read that again so you understand. They blame Republicans (Trump) for the failure of obamacare.

Personally, I knew (and anyone can see my posts from the beginning) there was no way the republicans would be able to repeal it, once it was passed.

He tried, but it could not get done. They tried to sell with replacement talk. Naaaah, was not going to work either.

He tried. The funny thing is no president is able to achieve all of their objectives. The president, is not a king.

Obama failed to fulfill over 100 of his promises. I can think of only one that was able to fulfill all of their objectives and that was James Polk.

The fucking libs are childish petulant hypocritical gasbags. Not worthy of any debate or argument. Really.

Forum List

Back