Here Are Four Lies the Media Has Been Telling You Since the Orlando Attac

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
Why should this surprise anyone. All one has to do is shift channels to see the amazing coverage of this horrific event. According to the bent, the range of accusations is amazing. Here come the four:

1) The Terror Watch List is made up of shady foreigners:

2) It's totally easy and legal to buy and sell guns illegally:

3) Acting alone means this had nothing to do with ISIS.

4) There is a singular Terror Watch List.

These are pretty big ones, and they aren't even the only lies being told by the media this week. The Democrats are determined to limit freedom, hell or high water, so they can appear to be "doing something" and gain electoral cachet this year. The question we normally suggest people ask is "who benefits" but we know the answer to that.

The question to ask yourself this year is "Who suffers." It might be you.

Story @ Here Are Four Lies the Media Has Been Telling You Since the Orlando Attack | RedState

I think it is relatively easy to get a gun illegally in the US. This is why gangsters will still have huge amounts of guns when the government as taken all legal guns from the citizens. The law was created when the country grew faster than the government could, but today´s government rule is declining but nevertheless they try to disfranchise the people.

I think it is relatively easy to get a gun illegally in the US. This is why gangsters will still have huge amounts of guns when the government as taken all legal guns from the citizens. The law was created when the country grew faster than the government could, but today´s government rule is declining but nevertheless they try to disfranchise the people.
OH NO! The gubmint`s coming for your guns...again! I thought Bill Clinton was confiscating your guns and then it was Obama that was taking them away. It`s amazing how easily played you suckers are. Buy some more guns and keeping sending your money to the NRA aka Nation`s Real Assholes.

OH NO! The gubmint`s coming for your guns...again! I thought Bill Clinton was confiscating your guns and then it was Obama that was taking them away. It`s amazing how easily played you suckers are. Buy some more guns and keeping sending your money to the NRA aka Nation`s Real Assholes.
Hey, you with your stereotyped thinking! I am not an NRA fan. They disguise their commercial interests as defending liberties. That is barely acceptable but when there was a school shooting, you will have an NRA-speech there the next day and that´s disgusting. They also boost the "arms society".
But it is very clear to me that as long as there are legal vacuums everywhere, people must have the right to bear arms.

They are ,somewhat patient and have taken baby steps.

'
My modest proposal is to declare the NRA a terrorist organization (which it is), and nationalize the gun factories which supply most of its money.

Forum List

Back