Here are All 25 Answers Hillary Clinton Just Gave About Her Email Server Under Penalty of Perjury

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
I've seen lots of stuff about her giving this testimony, but this is the first place where I've seen the questions and answers. It is quite lengthy and I'm not going to bother to post much of it, leaving that up to you to read and decide for yourselves. I will point out this – how many times did she “object to xxx as outside the scope of permitted discovery”? A fine point form of Taking the Fifth.

Why is there no media outrage over this? Here's the summation of the piece:

We’re pleased that we now have a little bit more information about Hillary Clinton’s email practices,” Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton said. “Our lawyers will be reviewing the responses closely. Mrs. Clinton’s refusal to answer many of the questions in a clear and straightforward manner further reflects disdain for the rule of law.

More @ Here are All 25 Answers Hillary Clinton Just Gave About Her Email Server Under Penalty of Perjury

All the lies and shit that the Trump campaign bought into the election has completely numbed most of us.

Expect most of these threads to die out in one or two pages.

All the lies and shit that the Trump campaign bought into the election has completely numbed most of us.

Expect most of these threads to die out in one or two pages.

So that's your response to Hillary's lying? Trump? God, how can we even have a country with this kind of voter?

I've seen lots of stuff about her giving this testimony, but this is the first place where I've seen the questions and answers. It is quite lengthy and I'm not going to bother to post much of it, leaving that up to you to read and decide for yourselves. I will point out this – how many times did she “object to xxx as outside the scope of permitted discovery”? A fine point form of Taking the Fifth.

Why is there no media outrage over this? Here's the summation of the piece:

We’re pleased that we now have a little bit more information about Hillary Clinton’s email practices,” Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton said. “Our lawyers will be reviewing the responses closely. Mrs. Clinton’s refusal to answer many of the questions in a clear and straightforward manner further reflects disdain for the rule of law.

More @ Here are All 25 Answers Hillary Clinton Just Gave About Her Email Server Under Penalty of Perjury

Why is there no media outrage over this?

Well...I'll tell you why. Hillary Clinton's use of her private email in this way (though not very smart) was not illegal. It's amazing how many self appointed experts like you think they know the law, as it pertains to use of private email. You don't have a law degree skippy, so don't start interpreting legal statutes. You don't know what your talking about! Now, is there anything else you want to know?:biggrin:

Well...I'll tell you why. Hillary Clinton's use of her private email in this way (though not very smart) was not illegal. It's amazing how many self appointed experts like you think they know the law, as it pertains to use of private email. You don't have a law degree skippy, so don't start interpreting legal statutes. You don't know what your talking about! Now, is there anything else you want to know?:biggrin:
Handling classified materials through unsecure means is against the law and she would be in prison if not for the high level of government corruption. It's amazing that you thought you'd be taken seriously.

Handling classified materials through unsecure means is against the law and she would be in prison if not for the high level of government corruption. It's amazing that you thought you'd be taken seriously.

And you received your law degree from.....where? :bye1:

You think you need a law degree to know you can't handle classified information on unsecured means?

Troll somebody else.

You think you need a law degree to know you can't handle classified information on unsecured means?

Troll somebody else.

Sorry to rain on your parade, but if Hillary had broken the law, she would have been arrested and prosecuted. You're looking for wrongdoing where it does not exist.

Troll somebody else.

Sorry to rain on your parade, but if Hillary had broken the law, she would have been arrested and prosecuted. You're looking for wrongdoing where it does not exist.
You aren't raining on my parade, you are pissing in the wind.
Where did you say you got your law degree from? And the entire corrupt government thing has somehow managed to escape your attention. Burying your head doesn't make it go away.

Troll somebody else.

You aren't raining on my parade, you are pissing in the wind.
Where did you say you got your law degree from? And the entire corrupt government thing has somehow managed to escape your attention. Burying your head doesn't make it go away.

Oh, I see. When things don't go your way, then the "entire government is corrupt" Sounds like sore loser syndrome to me.:boohoo:

Forum List

Back