Henrik

Henrik

Oct 12, 2014
I become 18 this year in December and is positive and intelligent. I am interested in school and politics. I study Nature Science and have done that for approximately two and a half year.

I am currently living in Sweden and will probably educate myself to pilot here. Otherwise, I will go to the US and if I dont get federal student loans or student aid from Sweden I will have to get a job to educate myself to pilot.

I have to be in the US at least till the end of year 2018 to have lived there for 14 years for my presidency.

My Facebook page

Last edited:
I become 18 this year in December and is positive and intelligent. I am interested in school and politics. I study Nature Science and have done that for approximately two and a half year.

I am currently living in Sweden and will probably educate myself to pilot here. Otherwise, I will go to the US and if I dont get federal student loans or student aid from Sweden I will have to get a job to educate myself to pilot.

I have to be in the US at least till the end of year 2018 to have lived there for 14 years for my presidency.

My Facebook page

Your "presidency"?? lol.... I think you mean "residency".

Välkommen till USMB.

The press will use anything on the internet for background in your campaign. Careful what you say here.

Hello Henrik...

b603c8e0-d6e8-42cd-a1bd-2899b94632ff_zps33b6e57a.jpg

Welcome to the USMB Insane Asylum...I am sure you will learn all that you will need to from the patients here.
Enjoy and Good Luck...:)

Hi and Welcome Henrik....you seem like an interesting young man. Hope you enjoy posting here.

Forum List

Back