Help with plumbing issue

Sounds like success and you did ok.
If it was my house or I lived close I probably would have gave up and had my husband fix it. I try to do little home repair stuff, but usually stay away from anything plumbing because of water leaks. Also don't mess with anything electrical - fire-.

If it was my house or I lived close I probably would have gave up and had my husband fix it. I try to do little home repair stuff, but usually stay away from anything plumbing because of water leaks. Also don't mess with anything electrical - fire-.
Just remember it's all nuts and bolts. Throw in some common sense and when it comes to plumbing, don't screw with old pieces. Put in new.

Kit also came with 2 different connectors.

It's plastic. The hose that goes from wall to toilet. Bidet has a conector to use a 2nd hose that goes to bidet. Leak is with connector!!! I'm going to try tape stuff. The kit came with 2 different connectors one plastic and one metal I used plastic one since the thing it screws into on toilet is plastic. Should I try the other one?

Be sure and wrap the tape in the direction you screw the parts together.
In other words you'll want to wrap the tape clockwise when looking at the face of the fixture.
Unless of course it's a left hand thread but thats unlikely.

....oh,you'll want to wrap the tape around the threads at least 3 times.

Forum List

Back