Help to increase monetary donations to this site.

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
Donate-or-else-2019.jpg

Because the Russians who run it are broke? :dunno:

There's no site mission. And the topical structure needs a major reconfiguration. The latter is wholly dependent on the former, though.

So if the purpose is just to log on and pop off about whatever, there's no incentive to pay for what you can do for free.

With a forum this old and and the large user base you could do big things with the right minds. The possibility to connect with the big boys is there but it do take a village.

Last edited:
  • Banned
There's no site mission. And the topical structure needs a major reconfiguration. The latter is wholly dependent on the former, though.

So if the purpose is just to log on and pop off about whatever, there's no incentive to do what you can do for free.

With a forum this old and and the large user base you could do big things with the right minds.
What are they paying you to derail this topic? How much?

So if the purpose is just to log on and pop off about whatever, there's no incentive to do what you can do for free.

With a forum this old and and the large user base you could do big things with the right minds. The possibility to connect with the big boys is there but it do take a village.

Yes, and since your arrival, this village has it's idiot.

I'm just telling you how winning is done. Whether you choose to listen to someone who has been involved with raising millions of dollars several times over or a common Internet nobody like good ol bulldog up there is entirely on you.

I'm just telling you how winning is done. Whether you choose to listen to someone who has been involved with raising millions of dollars several times over or a common Internet nobody like good ol bulldog up there is entirely on you.
Mike is really homersexual and hates the sight of pussy...female pussy not man pussy..

I just assumed ad revenues far exceeded donations. Am I wrong?

Ad blockers have pretty much changed the Internet, so ad revenue is almost a thing of the past.

An administrator actually does have control over what ads are shown with an ad manager add-on and a lot of people will generally allow relevant ads on a site if the ad reflects a given site mission.

Yes, and since your arrival, this village has it's idiot.

Only you would look at it again..

I couldn't handle it..

Fucking gross

I just assumed ad revenues far exceeded donations. Am I wrong?

Ad blockers have pretty much changed the Internet, so ad revenue is almost a thing of the past.

An administrator actually does have control over what ads are shown with an ad manager add-on and a lot of people will generally allow relevant ads on a site if the ad reflects a given site mission.
Plus the ads are from your search and surfing history...I would see ads all day long on how great I am but I also have ad blocker..

Mike is really homersexual and hates the sight of pussy...female pussy not man pussy..

Female pussy? What other kind is there faggot?

Mike is not a homo and thinks they should all be put on an island to die out. Someone tell this natural citizen to stop with all his serious talk before he goes out an airlock!

Mike is not a homo and thinks they should all be put on an island to die out. Someone tell this natural citizen to stop with all his serious talk before he goes out an airlock!

Yes, Mikey is a homo, but he sucks at it. Not sure if that's a good thing, or a bad thing. Dozens of homos are willing to testify to that.

Yes, Mikey is a homo, but he sucks at it. Not sure if that's a good thing, or a bad thing. Dozens of homos are willing to testify to that.
Well mostly prisoners that are active with the same sex, gay or not..

Forum List

Back