Help me get up to date I've been off line and working big time

jbander

Gold Member
Aug 2, 2016
So Did the psychopath grab and women privates lately or has he repeated that he wants to have sex with his daughter any more.. Or has he threatened any other world leader with a nuclear attack . People have been added to the psychopaths cabinet I heard and they are required to be bigots, Homophobic ,white supremacist or have some advance degree in hating. If anyone has a minute let me know how this fiasco is falling apart so I will have some idea when this hate machine will be over.

So Did the psychopath grab and women privates lately or has he repeated that he wants to have sex with his daughter any more.. Or has he threatened any other world leader with a nuclear attack . People have been added to the psychopaths cabinet I heard and they are required to be bigots, Homophobic ,white supremacist or have some advance degree in hating. If anyone has a minute let me know how this fiasco is falling apart so I will have some idea when this hate machine will be over.

No earlier than four years from now. Since Biden has announced his candidacy for 2020 and knowing the corrupt Democratic Party nomination process Trump is almost certain to get a second term.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

I voted 3rd party. That being said, I feel a lot of hate from the OP!

Your Hillary lost....snowflake....:lol:

And yes, Trump grabbed a pussy....

image.jpeg

I voted 3rd party. That being said, I feel a lot of hate from the OP!
Hillary appreciated the help......it's the only way they could have won......

Go to the fruit store, if the don't have dates, you could try figs.

He got elected and morons like you were reduced to sniveling puss bags.

Last edited:

Nazi Repug mother fuckers stole the election, that's all.

The Trumpet's are Cheering...:tank::trolls:

6144364620997a81d8c4d3f970d0c5d6.jpg
Yep they're even holding parades

CyyD0wmWQAEG1B4.jpg
Democrats are getting fewer and fewer.....

Yet, Clinton's popular vote victory grows larger and larger. Now over 2.6 million and 2%.

Go figure, unremarkable Repug goober boy.
Awwww.....a republican won the POTUS.....poor snowflake....

Not really...see previous post, dipshit.

The Trumpet's are Cheering...:tank::trolls:

6144364620997a81d8c4d3f970d0c5d6.jpg
Yep they're even holding parades

CyyD0wmWQAEG1B4.jpg
Democrats are getting fewer and fewer.....

Yet, Clinton's popular vote victory grows larger and larger. Now over 2.6 million and 2%.

Go figure, unremarkable Repug goober boy.
Awwww.....a republican won the POTUS.....poor snowflake....

Not really...see previous post, dipshit.
That idiot isn't worth responding to. The ignore function exists for a reason.

Forum List

Back