Help me find my favorite Rolling Stones song.

The Duke

Diamond Member
Jul 30, 2022
Now, I haven't even heard this song played on the radio very often. It has lots of horn in it.

I taped it and played along with it a lot..

It goes: Ba da da da da da da da da da da; Dada da da da, da da da da da.

Help me if you can. No clue as to what the name is. Have heard 100s of Stones songs.

I know what it isn't, but don't know what it is.

Last edited:
Now, I haven't even heard this song played on the radio very often. It has lots of horn in it.

Help me if you can. No clue as to what the name is. Have heard 100s of Stones songs.

Thats about parr with me and an old movie I've been trying to find since the 80's!!!!

• Banned
Not too many Rolling Stones songs have a shit ton of horns in them like this..

• Banned

Thanks for trying, but that's not it. It's probably older than that. Major horns. That song has horns, too.

Just not as brash and in your face like the song I'm thinking of.

Help me here! The horns make up the bulk of the riff of the whole song.

It's almost like "Bawn chicka- bawn-bawn" but it's "Bawn chicka bawn chicka bawn bawn"

Tbh, Idk if I've ever seen it on the internet. I know I've seen it on late night TV. I think Letterman.

Last edited:

Can you post the notes that you play?

Thanks for trying, but that's not it. It's probably older than that. Major horns. That song has horns, too.

Just not as brash and in your face like the song I'm thinking of.

Sax or trumpet?

Here's a couple of sites that list horn-heavy stones songs. Let me know if its one of them.

Here's a couple of sites that list horn-heavy stones songs. Let me know if its one of them.

It appears none of those was right.

I like this one! :D\

Yeah when you call my name..I salivate just like a Pavlov's dog..Dat be the one, oh yeah!
Muhammed got it.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back